W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 23, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wisconsin Deputy murdered  (Read 1164 times)

Hawkeye

• Level 1
Wisconsin Deputy murdered
« on: May 19, 2007, 07:28:33 PM »

I wasn't sure how/if I should write this but I'll just do it.

A brother officer of mine was murdered this week making a traffic stop.  I work for the city of Kenosha Police. The murdered officer worked for Kenosha Co Sheriff's Dept. City of Kenosha is the main urban area of Kenosha Co (Wisconsin).

Deputy Frank Fabiano, Jr. on the job around 18 yrs, 7 year old daughter and wife left behind.

Frank was stopping a minivan in the rural township of Somers for some minor offense around 11:30pm. The guy stops, Frank stops and exits his squad. The piece of shit exits his van and shoots Frank in the face killing him.

The cowardly shitbag flees on foot and is located 3'ish hours later with the help of 2 helicopters, dogs from 6-8 other departments and numerous assisting personnel.

Now I work dayshift, so I didn't hear about this until the next day, but for some reason shitbag was taken into custody without being killed. It was okay for him to ambush Frank and murder him but when faced with people looking for a fight the puke just surrenders.

Wisconsin has no death penalty, so if convicted this piece of shit will live like a king in prison. He will be a hero to the other shitbags.

I just wanted to vent, I hope no one's offended by my potty mouth. The Kenosha News is a crappy paper but it's the only local paper we have. Here's the link if anyone's interested. http://www.kenoshanews.com/

Top story right now is shitbag going to initial appearance today.

Frank wasn't my best friend or anything but I knew him and he was a good guy. He didn't deserve this.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Re: Wisconsin Deputy murdered
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 08:57:59 PM »

Deputy Frank Fabiano, Jr. photo on

http://www.eagleherald.com/ndep0518.asp

Well, hell....
Hock

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »

The article mentions multiple social security numbers and the possibility this guy is not even a US Citizen yet he is driving around armed and murders a good cop. As unfortunate as this is it plays like a broken record, Routine stop with a psychotic and homicidal maniac. My first thoughts are this POS should have have been chained up and had his manhood removed by a rabid pit bull. I'm sure the officers involved were trying to do the right thing by taking him into custody but in a situation like this the family will forever be haunted by just knowing this scum is alive.

I myself and I'm sure most of the people who read the forum have both friends and family that are working in all degrees of law enforcement. One expects our loved ones to be under fire in far away lands but it is the darkest hour of midnight when it happens in the middle of our heartland. My condolences to this mans friends and family for their loss. In this situation America is the biggest looser, an innocent family is destroyed, A child looses a father, The streets will be less safe from the loss of a good experienced officer, and at the end of it all the taxpayers will get the bill while this POS enjoys the hero status of copkiller in prison. Maybe we should bring back public hangings even though that would be to good for this trash.

Anyone who's ever crossed over into Oklahoma north of Lake Texoma has most likely seen this picture proudly hanging on the wall of some cafe, barber shop, or bait store.  Seems like 150 folks can get a lot more done than 12 when there are to many fast talking lawyers involved.
JimH, "Bryan, have you seen the Elephant?"  Bryan Lee, "I Am The MotherFFFFing Elephant!"

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 07:05:50 AM »

Any new updates on this?

Hock

Download