W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• January 20, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Films of Beslan  (Read 1262 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Films of Beslan
« on: October 03, 2007, 06:58:20 AM »

redcap

• "I've done dead, didn't like it" 22 June 2009
  • Level 4
    • Streetwise Philippines
Re: Films of Beslan
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »

So grateful I live in Australia, that siege was every parent's nightmare.  redcap.
“No man knows the hour of his ending, nor can he choose the place or the manner of his going. To each it is given to die proudly, to die well, and this is, indeed, the final measure of the man.” Louis L’Amour

redfive

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 02:04:08 PM »

U.S. media really buried this story when it happend. Only now that they found maps and prints of U.S. schools in Iraq are people starting to ask questions. The Dept. Of Homeland Open Boarders and No Security said that it was just another isolated incident, when men boarded a school buss for no reason and tagged along for the ride. Didn't matter that they were of middle eastern descent and were Muslims. Reports of dry runs are being reported all over the U.S. Glenn Beck did a whole week of reporting on this, its all on his web site and is very informative. Ever parent should read it. He has the author of the Beslan attack book on his show and they tell exactly what went down, and what may lay in store for the schools in the U.S. and other Allied countries. Glad I'm a Texan. Down her we got lots of guns and ammo. and  we can put 2 and 2 together and it = terrorist. Unlike Washington were it = isolated incident. Or Government is really going to let us down on homeland security if they don't start securing the homeland and wake up and get there politically correct heads out of there fat lazy , bullshit filled asses. If an attack like Beslan does happen, things will really get ugly in the streets of America.And thats what the terrorist wont, for everyone to turn against Islam and all Muslims, good and bad. That way dragging every Muslim into there war.
 Washington needs to pay more attention to maybe.... perhaps.... US. instead of some of these other little bullshit countries that have been fucked up for the last 1000 years, and trying to instill democracy to people who don't either wont it, or are'nt willing to fight for it. Mean while or way of live is sliding down hill and Hilary may be the next president.
  O well what can you do. I know. go shopping. more guns and ammo and Hocks training dvds
                                                       Redfive

redcap

• "I've done dead, didn't like it" 22 June 2009
  • Level 4
    • Streetwise Philippines
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »

"Go shopping" is rather apt.  Our whole economy depends on consumer spending, preferably on credit. As for the other thing, read Huntingdon who coined the term "The West versus the Rest" to describe the next world conflict.

We got huge coverage on the school siege as it was a major world event.  Surely it was shown on US TV?  I mean CNN will follow Paris Hiltons latest tampon insertion minute by minute!  Get yourself some non-US sources of news, please!  You can't trust Fox and CNN and the rest.  If you ever compare them with other channels like the BBC, Australian ABC and SBS, dare I say Al Jazeera and European channels you will find some major differences in slant and content.

As for everyone being armed ala Texas, that is scary too as I am sure there are as many idiots with handguns out there as there are idiots in vehicles on the roads.  From what I saw of that Beslan siege and the Russian Theatre siege the authorities must have taken advice on the way to go from the bastion of "Kill 'em all!" doctrine, the BATF.  Cheers, Perry
“No man knows the hour of his ending, nor can he choose the place or the manner of his going. To each it is given to die proudly, to die well, and this is, indeed, the final measure of the man.” Louis L’Amour

redfive

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 07:06:22 AM »

Our media tends to be very liberal, and
Hollywood is the real world to them. Paris Hilton takes all priority over all world events to the liberal media. Unless a story comes along that can put the U.S. in a bad light. then it is front page. As for Idiots having guns. There are alot of them in Texas. But in a time of war I'll take all the help I can get.

Redfive

Download