W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• July 19, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S.H.A.R.P. - Skinhead stabbed to death by NeoNazi  (Read 13693 times)

chfroehlich

• Level 2
S.H.A.R.P. - Skinhead stabbed to death by NeoNazi
« on: January 23, 2008, 02:54:58 AM »

The Victim was a SHARP-Skin (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice) and was stabbed to death by 20 year old Juri Fous, wearing a Nazi-Uniform.

The whole incident happend in Pribram, Czech Republic.

http://www.denik.cz/multimedia/video/256395.html

2 Stabs, that's it.

Scary.

Greets

Christof
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

-- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

whitewolf

• Level 4
Re: S.H.A.R.P. - Skinhead stabbed to death by NeoNazi
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 04:49:24 AM »

Christof-i watched it a few  times-scary is not the word-the attacker was really keyed up-the punches to  his  head did not even effect him-he was out for blood-cant even second guess what they should have done-why did they come back  down-was a door  locked?
looks like they all paniced at  first-then the victim atttacked back-ill be looking for some thoughts on this vidio-one thing is it would be a good sanario to train on stairwells and see what defenses come up-whitewolf

chfroehlich

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 04:56:16 AM »

Hey Whitewolf,

don't know anything about the exact circumstances and location details.

Looks like the Stabber tried to threaten everyone with his knife but got attacked by the later-victim. Surprised by the punches he stabbed the victim 2 times (for me it looks not planned).

You're right, it should be a great scenario to work out.

Best to you

Christof

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:02:12 PM »

Christof-thanks for the reply-I was thinking  about the attack some more and as i went to work tonight i started thinking what would i do in similar circumstances-i.e. going in the elevator-taking the fire stairs-starting to exit or enter the swinging door in my building-how do my tactics fit in to these circumstances-interesting thoughts-ill have to work on this some more -one thing if i am taking the stairs and a attacker is above me that is a real problem-especially if he is armed with a knife-guess it would be the same if he was lower than me as in the vidio-??? whitewolf.

Trainer

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 07:34:14 PM »

looks like a couple of Kidny shots. The stabber was definatly one goal orintated dude,

rside

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:56:18 PM »

Yeah, he must have been hit in the kidneys if it was fatal.  Contrast that to the woman in Holland who took all those stabs and lived.

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »

also looks as if the blade was fairly long and really  went in deep and vital  organ-i looked at  again-attackers expression when he was on stairs just before altercation was one of hate-he was on the edge all right-whitewolf

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 02:45:00 AM »

Can you confirm that this is a real video and the victim died? In the past I have seen some extreme groups like this pushing out propaganda.

Heres a quick analysis,

They were in some type of high security area to have 2 security cameras. The metal bars in the stairwell  appear to be a security door thats not closed, its possible thats its some type of lattice but I don't have time to sort that out.  So you have two unlocked doors that let the attacker into the secured area, there was a chase prior to the entry of the building. My first thought would be the larger group of people antagonized the single attacker, its imaginable they even got physical with him and then he produced a weapon running them off and then chasing them down.

The most basic rule of  knife defense was not followed when the unarmed fighter assaulted. That rule is "There are only two methods of knife defense, either avoid or control the attackers weapon!" b.

As the later victim was up the stairs he should have never came down. After he did initiate and make the first punch turning the knife attacker, he should have sent him flying down the stairs hoping he stabbed himself, hit his head, or just become disarmed in the fall.

I'm still not sure the video is not a hoax but I don't have time to bother with it. If the apparent victim did die I would say its his own fault but as far as why, that I would guess would be from the cutting of a major blood vessel connected to the kidney aka Grade V Renal Trauma which is avulsion of the renal artery or vein in this circumstance, Grade V Splenic Trauma or a direct puncture of the Abdominal Aorta. Death seldom occurs quickly  from two puncture wounds in that general area but it is possible.

JimH, "Bryan, have you seen the Elephant?"  Bryan Lee, "I Am The MotherFFFFing Elephant!"

chfroehlich

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 04:49:48 AM »

Jan Kucera - Czech antifa murdered by neo-Nazi

Last Friday, January 18, a young anti-fascist skinhead, 18 year-old Jan Kucera, was stabbed by a 20 year-old nazi after a short fight. Jan Kucera died in hospital on Sunday.

The nazi responsible for the attack has been arrested, but at this stage police are investigating the the incident as though it were the result of a regular pub brawl (the nazi has been charged with attempted murder).

Witnesses said prior to the stabbing, nazis attacked a group of anti-fascists in a pub, giving nazi salutes and shouting insults. Later they attacked Jan outside the pub. The attacker (a trained martial artist with more than 10 years experience in musado) stabbed Jan in the chest and in the back. Jan's friends managed to stop the enormous bleeding from his chest before an ambulance arrived, but it was then discovered that he had been stabbed in the back as well. Jan lost a huge amount of blood as a result of the stabbing, and despite fighting, died two days later, losing his final battle on Sunday.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 09:41:17 AM »

I think it looks like the classic horizontal blade through the rib cage into the heart, whether in the side or kind of through the back. Two saber stabs?
Like classic military quick kills.

Hock

Wardog

• Level 4
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »

If the apparent victim did die I would say its his own fault :

The film does look oddly staged. There doesn't seem to be anyone truly overwhelmed by what is going on. The girls are even eerily calm. But it says it is real so....

As far as it being his fault. I guess in a roundabout way, seeing he went to the guy with the knife and started punching him without even considering the knife, it seems. Although, I am hardpressed to ever consider the victim of some knife-wielding psycho(in this case racist nazi psycho) at fault for his own demise.

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 04:37:13 AM »

I think it looks like the classic horizontal blade through the rib cage into the heart, whether in the side or kind of through the back. Two saber stabs?
Like classic military quick kills.

Hock

My original assessment was based on the understanding he died at the scene within minutes. If he died 48 hours later it will take an autopsy to figure out exactly why he died but it would not be from a loss of blood.

As far as military quick kills, I do not think this guy was trained in anything. Any kind of military knife technique should avoid the ribs unless the opponent is pinned on the ground and one can use two hands to stab downwardly when one does not care about resistance nor how big a mess you make.

In general everyone involved seemed to be an idiot. That one females butt was plenty big enough to send her down the stairs backwards and run over the guy like a Caterpillar D9 which would have given the Nazis some propaganda. I see death every week involving nice everyday people, I don't get bothered by bizarros who call themselves anti-nazi-skin-heads then take a few stabs for the team.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 05:19:52 AM by Bryan Lee »
JimH, "Bryan, have you seen the Elephant?"  Bryan Lee, "I Am The MotherFFFFing Elephant!"

johnykat

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 09:13:12 AM »

My original assessment was based on the understanding he died at the scene within minutes. If he died 48 hours later it will take an autopsy to figure out exactly why he died but it would not be from a loss of blood.

Not entirely true. It's not uncommon to have an organ punctured and it take a lot of time to bleed out. Also there is the question of was it a full or hollow organ (i.e an organ filled with blood or not) that was hit. Which would mean the differnce between a bleed out and septic shock. The abdomen will hold over 2 liters of blood before even showing signs of distention.

Now of course if he got to a trauma hospital, the they should have been able to fix the wounds in surgery. But even if they did fix, if he had already lost a large amount of blood it wouldn't matter. 99% of the time, its shock that kills you

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 06:29:42 PM »

Johnykat,
I've seen you drink and there is no way possible that you would have room in your gut for 2 liters of anything ::)
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

johnykat

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

Let me rephrase that...."the AVERAGE human abdomen...."

besides...I bleed 90 proof.

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 05:21:44 AM »

Not entirely true. It's not uncommon to have an organ punctured and it take a lot of time to bleed out. Also there is the question of was it a full or hollow organ (i.e an organ filled with blood or not) that was hit. Which would mean the differnce between a bleed out and septic shock. The abdomen will hold over 2 liters of blood before even showing signs of distention.

Now of course if he got to a trauma hospital, the they should have been able to fix the wounds in surgery. But even if they did fix, if he had already lost a large amount of blood it wouldn't matter. 99% of the time, its shock that kills you

Exactly, I would need to see an Autopsy Report to know what happened.

Joe Hubbard

• London, England
  • Level 4
  • Transforming the Esoteric with the Exoteric!
    • www.functionalfighting.com
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »

Bad tactics from the guy who died- he should of kicked him down that flight of stairs instead of committing to successive overhead punches.

Out

Joe
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side"

Hunter S. Thompson

www.joehubbardstreetsurvival.com

Visit My Blog: http://joehubbard.wordpress.com

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

For those wondering, Johnykat is a paramedic. He also can take a terrific beating. Is alos an accomplished drinker and is an up and coming member of the Short Bus Society.
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

Arnold-i notice that some of the new guys on the forum seem to be a little squemish about life-how can we make them HTFU? Do we need a trailor on the back of  the bus with pepsi and 7 up as drinks till they are able to  drink Vodka with shot of blackberry brandy (my favorite)-just  asking-oh how are your roo roos doing brother? whitewolf

usks1

• Level 4
  • Don't tell me.. show me..
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

For those wondering, Johnykat is a paramedic. He also can take a terrific beating. Is alos an accomplished drinker and is an up and coming member of the Short Bus Society.

Arnold.. We will try to keep up the standards you set for Johnykat... His first belt test will include much beating, and then drinking... Or we might have him do shots between rounds in the sparring section.. Either way he will maintain the finely honed skills you started him out with.

That is all....  ;)
" I see people doing all kinds of crazy stuff.. Eatin razor blades and sh--t.. But I wanna know.. Can he fight?? "

Moses Powell ( RIP ) - The warrior within

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 02:07:04 AM »

Sorry guys but I only drink Black Coffee, I traded my last case of Bourbon for 4 wives, b.

Bryan Lee

• Level 4
  • Rogue Elephant
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 02:12:28 AM »

Bad tactics from the guy who died- he should of kicked him down that flight of stairs instead of committing to successive overhead punches.

Out

Joe

That was about my first thought on the subject. Stairs are an awesome resource, I prefer ones with a big tree at the bottom of the steps but I that story cant go to print, ;D

ARNETT 187

• Forum Member
    • 360 Maniac
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 09:10:19 AM »

Wow, WTF, another stabbing on Video.

First of all, the vic rushes down the stairs to smash the knife wielding Nazi with a fist:
FIST + ALCOHOL + NAZI with KNIFE = BAD SCENARIO

There is nooooo doubt in my mind that the vic was inebriated after reading the post about the incident. No one in there right mind would make such a stupid move unless drugs, alcohol or complete rage had taken affect. The only way this scenario would put the vic in a position to attack is if he were backed into a corner and it was a fight for your life situation. He could have easily walked upstairs and locked a door or closed the security gate on their floor if one was available. The loss of life is terrible and unnecessary in this situation.

The MORON in the Nazi uni should have fun serving 10-20 years in a Czech Prison, if he makes it that long.

I have the perfect solution to combating this Scenario. RUN BACK UPSTAIRS IDIOTS! or whip out a pistol and cap the Hitler wannabe in the knee, let's see him take the stairs 2 at a time after that!

Arnett Out!
Strike...so that he may feel he is dying!

Caligula (Gaius Caeser) A.D. 12 - 41

oz man

• Level 2
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »

Anybody that goes out in public wearing a nazi uniform and armed, does not need provocation, he has stated his intent when he walked out his front door like that. As for shooting him in the knee, what a waste of ammo, nothing less than head or a couple in the chest thanks boys.

I also agree that the dead guy was obviously intoxicated with something, whether it be booze, drugs or rage to make such a fatal mistake.  I also wonder whether nazi boy was by himself, because more people came down the stairs than went up, going for backup maybe? My guess would be another fight at the local, one group has chased the other, they have tried to get their mates out for backup, but superman wasn't quite made of steel and got himself dead.

Either way, its a shame when that sort of shit happens, especially when its not the nazi doing the dying.

Mr. Barnett

• Level 4
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »

that motherfucker is dead! gimme a break.
-The natural right of self-defense permits us to oppose an enemy with the same arms he uses, and to make his own rage and folly recoil upon himself-

shastana

• Level 4
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 12:02:33 AM »

This is real no doubt.  Saber stab to heart, boy those #3s are hard to stop, especially against 6inch blade.  I have to say that was a perfect combo of good knifing and bad defending.  Nobody told homey to avoid rushing someone with the knife, instead get back jack!  Enter when he attacks AND when you can get ahold of the knife hand and then pound with the sledge.  Without gripping that weapon limb, its over.

So sad.
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

Download