W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• April 26, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CA Ammo Bill 2062  (Read 1082 times)

shastana

• Level 4
CA Ammo Bill 2062
« on: May 02, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

Take a look at this Bill 2062 in CA.  IF passed, NO MAIL ORDERS, NEED PERMIT AND FINGERPRINT

Handgun Ammunition Registration
Author: Assemblyman Kevin De Leon

Description:

Handgun Ammunition Under Assualt.....

Assemblyman Kevin De Leon (D-Los Angeles) puts on handgun ammunition all of the harassing methods possible so as to make it as difficult as possible to sell it, buy it or possess it.

Assembly Bill 2062 addresses handgun ammunition sales:

*Calls for licensing handgun ammunition vendors
*Sets up a program run by the DOJ for licensing handgun ammunition vendors
*Sets up a registry of handgun ammunition vendors
*Limits sales to 50 rounds of handgun ammunition a month if vendor is not registered
*Background check for employees who handle handgun ammunition
*Handgun ammunition is not to be accessible to purchasers without assistance of salesperson.

*Handgun ammunition may only be purchased in a face-to-face sale. (No Mail Orders)
Repeat....NO MAIL ORDERS...
*Authorizes the issuance of a handgun ammunition permit to be used at the time of purchase, paid for by permittee.
*Thumbprint required to purchase handgun ammunition.... to be sent to DOJ.
*Increases identification requirements for purchasers

But don't worry guys, you can still get those Mail-Order Brides!  But I do feel sorry for the vendors who are already buried neck deep in DOJ paperwork as it is.  I wonder how much the permit fee will be?  Oregon, Nevada vendors stock up!
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
Re: CA Ammo Bill 2062
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 05:54:29 AM »

More stupid left coast liberal bullshit.
God bless Texas!
And screw Hillary
And Obamah
And Coors lite
And teen age girls that say like, like , like all of the time
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

Ed Stowers

• Level 3
Re: CA Ammo Bill 2062
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »

Rant warning: I agree with Arnold.  This is liberal BS...but it's exactly what you could expect in CA.  Or Illinois, New York or Hawaii.

The licensing thing is probably a way to money...government always wants fees.  Licensing is a great scam for that.  It's free money, like taxes.  But the political agenda here is about letting the libral gun-haters control the use of evil guns inthe hands of non-gun haters.  There is a big "emotion" out there, promoted by countless anti-gun groups and the majority of the media, that guns are somehow "evil."  As if you can issue that attribute to an inanimate object rather than its user.  To these people, guns are an issue about law, not an issue about justice.

They claim its about saving people's lives.  But that's only because gun deaths are "dramatic."  They don't seem to want to protect most people's lives to me, they just want to infringe on your Constitutional rights about guns.  If they want to save people's lives, why don't they put the same level of restrictions on tobacco or automobiles?  Those items kill far more people every day than any gun does, but somehow they don't get the same "evil" lable that guns do.  Because liberals like those things, they are "okay."

I think liberals hate guns because they think non-liberals will start shooting liberals.  That's their secret fear, they just don't want to admit it in public.  It might give Arnold ideas.

No, Arnold, you cannot start shooting liberals for fun. ;D

But he is right folks.  This is total BS.  If CA passes it, they deserve what they get.

Download