W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• April 21, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: He's at it again! Captain Mike Pizzo !  (Read 5617 times)

Snowball

• Level 2
He's at it again! Captain Mike Pizzo !
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

Here's the latest and greatest from Pizzo. I cut and pasted quite a bit. Unreal.

The Secret Scientific Close Combat Methods Of An Out-Of-Shape, Old-As-Dirt, Raging Alcoholic Who Used To Kill Armed Nazi Storm Troopers With Nothing More Than His Bare Hands!

Dear Friend,

If you would like to "download" the world's deadliest self defense moves directly into your brain... just by turning on your TV and without even having to get off your couch... then this letter will show you how.

Here's the story:

Many years ago, while traveling the world seeking the perfect fighting style that would work for anyone (regardless of size, speed or experience) I met "Colonel B."—the last remaining Close Combat Training master.

But Colonel B. did not look like your typical killer.

He was an old man at the time—constantly drunk, out of shape and so wirey thin he almost looked like "gollum" in the Lord Of The Rings movies.

Yet, he and his "rag-tag" battalion of Close Combat Training masters were legendary in World War 2 for terrorizing elite Nazi soldiers and...

Dear Friend,

If you would like to "download" the world's deadliest self defense moves directly into your brain... just by turning on your TV and without even having to get off your couch... then this letter will show you how.

Here's the story:

Many years ago, while traveling the world seeking the perfect fighting style that would work for anyone (regardless of size, speed or experience) I met "Colonel B."—the last remaining Close Combat Training master.

But Colonel B. did not look like your typical killer.

He was an old man at the time—constantly drunk, out of shape and so wirey thin he almost looked like "gollum" in the Lord Of The Rings movies.

Yet, he and his "rag-tag" battalion of Close Combat Training masters were legendary in World War 2 for terrorizing elite Nazi soldiers and...

Killing Them
With Their Bare Hands!   

Before meeting the Colonel, I THOUGHT I was a tough guy.

I thought I knew a lot about fighting and surviving.

I'd been a military interrogator (i.e. trained to extract information from hostile enemy combatants), had black belts in 5 different martial arts and was even a US Gold Medal Grappling Champion.

Not to mention all the "black hat" methods I learned while training with violent Arabian assassins in Egypt, West Bank Israeli soldiers and even the few remaining Japanese Samurai.

But the Colonel just laughed when I told him what these killers taught me.   

He said he thought it was "cute."

And after training with the Colonel for several grueling months, I realized just how LITTLE I knew about fighting. And just how silly all those "killer" techniques I'd learned were compared to Close Combat Training.

Anyway, here's why this is important for you:

At the end of my time with the Colonel, he dragged me to a pub in a nasty part of London. He walked over to a pack of psychotic looking thugs in the corner, said something to them and pointed at me. I'm not sure exactly what he said. But these tattooed, muscle-bound thugs dropped their drinks, pulled weapons from their pockets and rushed my way.

And that's when I learned—REALLY learned—Close Combat Training.

You see, I was no longer in the "safety" of a class. These guys had real anger, real aggression and...

Real Weapons!

Including chains, razor-sharp knives and even guns.

And as they rushed towards me, I knew the Colonel was giving me my "final lesson"—where I would either kill or BE killed.

No "do overs."

No getting back up if I go down.

No screwing around. 

These guys were out for blood. And if I made even one "slip" up...

I Wouldn't Live
To See Another Day!

What happened?

The instant the first thug got within arm's reach, everything the Colonel taught me suddenly "clicked"—and I ripped through them like a tornado, leaving them broken-boned, howling in pain and bleeding all over the floor.

Frankly, there's not much to tell.

It was over almost as fast as it began.

But even so... those few moments changed EVERYTHING for me.

Because, you see, I simply did not know what REAL combat was until my life was threatened by a half dozen blood thirsty thugs armed to the teeth in that pub—where I had no weapons, no back up and no help.

And it was ONLY at that point when, for the first time in my life...

I Finally Awakened My
"Inner Bad Ass"

It didn't matter how fast, strong or fit I was.

It didn't matter how many skirmishes I'd been in.

And it didn't matter how many black belts

« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:22:37 AM by Hock »

whitewolf

• Level 4
Re: He's at it again!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 02:06:20 AM »

Hit deleate -WW (ELB)

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »

capt Chris the Fake ,Fraud, Phony who uses stolen Valor to claim something that was never his,a Uniform and the Traditions of any Branch of the US Military.

What Pizzo sells is also stolen,the materials and works of Carl Cestari.

The Colonel B. (wonder why he cannot use the Colonels whole name ?) Pizzo speaks of sounds like Colonel Anthony Biddle USMC who taught military H2H to the Marine corps as well as Rifle and Bayonet training.

I doubt that that Pizzo ever met Col Biddle ,as Col Biddle died in 1948.

It is all BS with these guys:
Pizzo,Wagner,Larkin,Spour,Aizik,Peterson (to name a few)
They all use Stolen Valor and a false past with false credentials to sell a product and increase their bank accounts.

Thieves on Numerous levels all.

If their products were not connected to some form of super secret military training or some Special Ops unit would these men even be on the radar screen in the field of self defense ?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:49:40 PM by JimH »

Mr. Barnett

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »

ok, maybe we are back in Kansas.  That was just pure poetry.  I can't stop laughing...

-The natural right of self-defense permits us to oppose an enemy with the same arms he uses, and to make his own rage and folly recoil upon himself-

Benjamin Liu

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:48:43 PM »

If their products were not connected to some form of super secret military training or some Special Ops unit would these men even be on the radar screen in the field of self defense ?

They'd still be there.  The style of copywriting they use, making the ad appear to be an article to "inform" the reader, making extreme claims, appealing to elitism, appealing to secrecy, etc. can be applied to anything.  It is used in ads selling anything from vitamins to "get rich" programs.  TRS even sells bodybuilding products IIRC.  In the self-defense field, they could claim to meet some secret teacher of a secret system somewhere in the world, have trained with the champion of an underground no-rules MMA competition, trained with criminals, joined a cult, etc.

This is my "favorite" part of his ad:

Not to mention all the "black hat" methods I learned while training with violent Arabian assassins in Egypt, West Bank Israeli soldiers and even the few remaining Japanese Samurai.

I was under the impression that the Samurai class was abolished at the fall of the Shogunate.   :D

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »

capt Chris quote:
"I'd been a military interrogator (i.e. trained to extract information from hostile enemy combatants)"

Hey Chris in what Military ?
You did less than 3 months of Freshman year ROTC,that is your military you BS Artist.

capt Chris quote:
" At the end of my time with the Colonel, he dragged me to a pub in a nasty part of London. He walked over to a pack of psychotic looking thugs in the corner, said something to them and pointed at me. I'm not sure exactly what he said. But these tattooed, muscle-bound thugs dropped their drinks, pulled weapons from their pockets and rushed my way."

Hey Chris wasn't that part of a Jean Claude Van Damme movie ?

Is this you in action with Col B Chris ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIJtS4gbaY

LOL

Chris I think you have a mental problem my friend.
You do not seem to know what is imaginary from reality.
I think you should be called Chris Schizo.

grlaun

• Rawhide
  • Level 4
  • Jeff 'Rawhide' Laun
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 07:15:50 AM »

ROTFLMAO!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm cryin'!  That's too much Jim - STOP! :P
Cheat in Beginning - Cheat in the Middle - Cheat in the End
Official Evil Ninja - 2008
Texas Peace Officer 8/2009
"You're making the wrong assumption that a Marine by himself is outnumbered"
Gen Peter Pace, 28Jul06
"You tell that muthaf**ka, he owes me money!"

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Re: He's at it again! Captain Mike Pizzo !
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 07:26:13 AM »

Interesting too, how many years Pizzo and Jersey-Gym boy, Damian Ross of the self defense company were together during all this childish, immature, ad banter. Good thing Ross left Pizzo.

Hock
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:46:34 PM by Hock »

harvey

• Level 1
Re: He's at it again! Captain Mike Pizzo !
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »

that is really him wow

Download