W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 22, 2018, 09:27:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gun woman tackled on bus  (Read 4486 times)

whitewolf

• Level 4
Re: Gun woman tackled on bus
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 12:35:38 PM »

Good man-his Mom is proud of him WW (ELB) "speed of light"

Brian S

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

I'm so thankful that guns aren't easily available in my country.

Milldog1776

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 06:34:46 PM »

Nice dig. I'm sure some of the boneheads on this forum will fall for it, and start this whole sorry, sad, and tired debate over again.

Joe Hubbard

• London, England
  • Level 4
  • Transforming the Esoteric with the Exoteric!
    • www.functionalfighting.com
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 03:54:40 AM »

Yeah, too bad the only people getting hold of them in abundance are the criminals.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side"

Hunter S. Thompson

www.joehubbardstreetsurvival.com

Visit My Blog: http://joehubbard.wordpress.com

Brian S

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 07:39:20 AM »

Nice dig. I'm sure some of the boneheads on this forum will fall for it, and start this whole sorry, sad, and tired debate over again.

Looks like it worked too -  ;)

Milldog1776

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »

Looks like it worked too -  ;)

nope. I don't care what your stance is. I'm just pointing out your lame ass attempt at starting another poo sling between you and the other primates on this forum.

Brian S

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 02:51:14 AM »

On this forum we are, indeed, primates.  All of us.  All humans are.  The more educated and civilised ones amongst us do actually know that.

Most primates around the world do not know this of course.  They are not eductaed, nor are they civilised.  These lesser primates include monkeys, apes and gun toting shit kickin'  red necked inbreds.

As an aside humans are unique amongst primates because of the fact we can cry. 

Since you're crying like a biotch about nothing at the moment you can take solace in the fact that the big hard thing in your trousers is probably a gun and not a banana.

;)

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 04:46:39 AM »

I thought we were ommitting crap like was just sent by B>S>-The administrator has all ready stated that off the wall stuff goes on the "Arnold" post only......

Brian S

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 08:11:35 AM »

Actually it was a very valid point, the counter of which is almost always initiated by "the other side."  T'was Senor Ape who started the unpleasantries.

But no matter.  I have long since realised that you can only see one side, having only half a brain.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 10:31:19 AM »

Most primates around the world do not know this of course.  They are not eductaed, nor are they civilised.  These lesser primates include monkeys, apes and gun toting shit kickin', red-necked, inbreds.

I don't know if I am senior ape or the Mexican version - the Senor Ape. But yes, most do not know this.  But we are indeed a barrel of monkeys that exist in a continuum and all in and amongst each other. Just today new info was revealed on North Korea's nuke bomb industry (talk about big guns) just after news of a NK ship stopped in the middle east with advanced weaponry.

Weapons, weapons, weapons.

Senior ape, or senor apes do keep a track on local and world history, The big picture. Lessor apes just look out the window and see as far as the next peaceful hill. This is very small indeed.

Senior apes see, through time the need for weapons to fight back these lessor apes, as they are in the same mixed barrel amongst us. And outnumber us. On a world scale and too on a lessor scale. Fools ignore them, Fools only see out their small window to the next hillside.

Some of the smartest, most educated people I know are gun toten', with a grasp on the big picture of crime and war. I don't know about the "shit-kicken' part -which is to assume they are farmers or ranchers of some sort (I have already shot two rattlesnakes, one in the suburbs and one in the country. Neither times I lived on a farm or ranch)

Inbred is an interesting term. There's been some research that proves that if one looks back into their family tree, the tree widens, then just a bit beyond that, it shrinks dramatically, almost frightenly and rapidly, leading to the scientific discussion that we are all very close by what? 4,5 to 12 generations? Less? The cradle of the world is genetically proven to be around the Horn of Africa.The irony of this is intense.

Recently Mohammid Ali just went to Ireland to visit the birthplace of his great grandfather!
http://www.breakingnews.ie/Ireland/eycwcwsnmhey/rss2/   

Of course the Irish police are armed to the teeth. Outside their window can get pretty ugly. They look like any American city cop.

Such a small world.

Hock

Brian S

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

Yep.  Lots of deaths in Ireland, though thankfully less so now. 

Back in the day there were so man people out defending themselves that it just wasn't safe to go anywhere in certain areas.

shastana

• Level 4
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 04:19:10 PM »

These lesser primates include monkeys, apes and gun toting shit kickin'  red necked inbreds.

WW-well what do you do, he likes to fight, but the real thing? Not prepared if he doesn't bring guns, natural selection I guess... ;)

Keith Miller-good call!

Hock-you said it.

Brian-nobody said your opinion is wrong for England, so when in Rome...or when in America or England...its that simple.

About the video...nicely done!
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

VicMackey

• Level 4
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 07:30:36 PM »

Incidents like this gives me a reason to go armed. And, I recently got a new gun. Guns, Brian? There are gun incidents in England too. They just don't get reported in the news all the time. Only the gangs/criminals there have access to guns.
"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail."
"A citizen is armed and free while a subject is disarmed and under control."
"An armed society is a polite society."
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"-Sun Tzu
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"-Mike Tyson

Brian S

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 07:00:44 AM »

;)

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »

I am not a bonehead. Cement head maybe, but never a bonehead! ;D
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

Brian S

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

Me too.

Personally I though him pretty insulting with that comment.

;)

VicMackey

• Level 4
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

Brian, stop picking on the gun culture in America. It's our way of life. Guns are here to stay, like it or not. Again, we have different mentality regarding the gun issue. What works for us may not work for you. You stop attacking gun owners, we leave you alone. There is no need for any namecalling here. And, if you are wondering what my new gun is, as said in the other posts, it's an M-4 style rifle. You don't like it, too bad! An armed society is a polite society and America is gonna remain that way. And, I am no redneck. So don't assume all gun owners are rednecks. And regarding mass murderers like that woman, you do what you have to do whether it is to escape, restrain her like everyone did, or shoot her to stop her actions. Any action is better than no action at all.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:30:01 PM by VicMackey »
"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail."
"A citizen is armed and free while a subject is disarmed and under control."
"An armed society is a polite society."
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"-Sun Tzu
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"-Mike Tyson

Brian S

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 05:10:57 AM »

Again, we have different mentality regarding the gun issue. What works for us may not work for you.

In all seriousness I wholeheartedly agree with this, and it goes both ways.  It's what I have been trying to say every time people post about "sheeple in the UK" etc. etc.

shastana

• Level 4
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 09:58:29 AM »

Me too.

Personally I though him pretty insulting with that comment.

;)

Gun totin shit kickin redneck Brian?  ::)

For another interesting biological fact about primates, the largest male reproductive organ per body size is proudly displayed by this family in the animal kingdom.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:16:24 AM by shastana »
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

Brian S

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

I was joking......

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

Did we discuss family trees hereA? I think so.

New news
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/a-skull-that-rewrites-the-history-of-man-1783861.html

But the sourse remains Africa, just changed the timetable back further.

Hock

Download