W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• July 16, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Some new reasons to take CQC classes  (Read 1613 times)

whitewolf

• Level 4
Some new reasons to take CQC classes
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:22:14 PM »

Here are some statements from evil ones-this is why one takes cqc real lessons

1-Ricky Briscoe-he said Dont go to sleep because I am going to kill you-he siad this before throwing kerasene on his girl friend and burning her to death

2-the bitch set me up-what Marion Barry of washington dc said after he was caught smoking crack

3-we are a race of savages and have no pity--Hitler said this

4-i consider myself a normal average girl-Penny Bjorkland -a 18 year old girl who murdered a gardner just to see if she could do it

5-I have no regrets. I acted alone and on orders from god. Yigal Amir-assasin of Isreal Prime minister Rabin

The reason I put these down because when giving classes we have to insure that the students understand that this is what we may deal with-i almost never see a traditional instructor ever mention these type insane people and what theymay do-

whitewolf (elb) "speed of ligh"

bmiller

• Forum Member
Re: Some new reasons to take CQC classes
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:47:58 AM »

ww my thoughts also on learning cqc ,protecting my family from types of people you mentioned  plus we have the drug problems also i like to keep these things in the back of my head.(Merry Christmas to all.)

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 06:57:55 AM »

bmiller-glad you agree on this subject-although my classes are small i always remind the students of what they are there for-it might be something interesting to do but lets not forget the animals out there-you have a good holiday also-WW

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

WW,
I agree fully that students must know the workings of the predator.

We have the true predators,ones that have trained and perfected their skills of picking prey since they were a young age.

Then we have predators of advantage,ones not so skilled,looking to take an easy mark,or looking to use a weapon to take on a harder looking victim because the victim has something of value they want.

Then we have social predators,people who go out and look for and or instigate a fight to test and or improve their skills,mostly against weaker targets or targets who are impaired ,by drugs or drink,they are not true hunters as they have a limited field they hunt in such as Bars and Clubs.

We have sexual predators,people who hunt and isolate targets for sex.

Then we have the people who have just had enough of some form of stress in their lives who just snap and act out of character and do the unthinkable,even to them ,up to that point.

The potential to run into these ,and or others not listed,are growing every day due to the pressures of life,the needs of family,the pressures of the economy,the TV,video games,school pressure,the list is endless.

We must teach awareness,avoidance,dialogue and self defense through the use of explosive extreme violence.

We must teach that danger can come in any form at any time,to be vigilant yet not paranoid.

You have the right hop in letting your students see the dangers as they really exist.

All the Best in your teaching

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 05:22:03 PM »

JimH-thanks-stay safe-WW

ghostrider

• Level 3
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »

When I read that I couldn't agree more with your saying. Sometimes in the midst of training it can be forgotten why we are training. It is not about uniforms, belts, styles, etc. It is about saving a life. Your own or your loved ones.
A people should not be afraid of their government, a government should be afraid of their people- V

Download