Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• March 21, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: dvds  (Read 1654 times)

• Forum Member
« on: January 10, 2010, 01:47:01 PM »

recieved TM1 dvd and book Nick Hughes combatives1 and Rawhide Launs combat stretching in mail last week.great material ,like the drills in all the dvdsand especially the stretchs ,these bones need all the help they can get .I'm no instructor or expert just alittle tae kwon do when i was in high school, but its great material looking forward to purchasing more dvds.

thank you

• Rawhide
  • Level 4
  • Jeff 'Rawhide' Laun
Re: dvds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:22:36 PM »

Hope it works for ya!
Cheat in Beginning - Cheat in the Middle - Cheat in the End
Official Evil Ninja - 2008
Texas Peace Officer 8/2009
"You're making the wrong assumption that a Marine by himself is outnumbered"
Gen Peter Pace, 28Jul06
"You tell that muthaf**ka, he owes me money!"

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

Yeah the DVDS are sort of a must! I have all the Training Mission and PAC vids plus some of Hock's theme stuff and I just can't tell you how valuable they are to a student/instructor and I think you really get "It" when you have have access to all of them at one swoop...I wish I would've gotten to them faster so anyone hesitating  "get them". And for the record I am a "loooong" time  Hock guy been to countless seminars and camps and the DVDS still had a lot to show/teach me (and nice memory refresher about stuff I already learned).

I also have learned tons from the few Mccann's vids I have, and for Christmas the in-laws got me some of Marc Halleck's and those are worth it for the TONS of fun flow drills.

This year I plan on picking up the rest of this websites vids as budget permits.... ;D
Clifford Munson

"Never give a sword to man who can't dance"
-celtic motto

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »

hey thanks grlaun im sure that it will great dvd,wisdom i agree with ya they are excellent iwant try and purchase all Hocks dvds  anyone have any comments on the Roth Karate dvds?

• Administrator
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »

Well I guess I can.

I know Roth now for about 16 years. He hosts me annually. Great and dedicated guy. He has been to Okinawa 7 times and "knows him some really serious karate." Part of his karate program in the upper belts and Black Belts not only covers the karate requirements but he adds a lot of my gun, stick, knife, gun combat scenarios. In terms of karate? I think he is the best, smartest karate practitioner I know.

I think that the Roth series may well be the best theme series I ever produced and filmed for specific content, look, and mission-specific, information.