W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• January 16, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mayor Daley, Chicago and Guns  (Read 3513 times)

TLE

• Level 3
Re: Mayor Daley, Chicago and Guns
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 03:28:53 PM »

To qoute our beloved Mayor.
"You have to thank the police officers for seizing all these weapons. We lead the country in seizing weapons. This is unbelievable.

I think that says it all.

Professor

• In your house drinking your coffee
  • Level 4
  • The Warlord
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:38:48 AM »

/angry face
  'Advanced' is being able to do the basics, despite what else is happening. 

Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"  --- Chesty Puller, USMC

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 05:52:25 AM »

and  the weapons were seized from people who who would have used them to hurt the good citizens- long live the NRA and also the curent carry laws in good old tn.
WW

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 05:27:13 AM »

Chicago blows....
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

E-Z

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »

Yes, it does.  The whole Daley Dynasty smells to me.  I am certain the Mob (Capone's old Outfit) helped get his father into power in 1956 and they certainly had no interest in citizen's being able to arm themselves (since they ignore laws anyway, the laws didn't apply to them).  Their money probably funded the current Daley's education.  Chicago's always had a plague of Mob connections in its Wards and Committees and Aldermen, always pro-Dem and anti-gun, and I don't think that connection has entirely disappeared.  On one hand, you can't do anything but blame the citizens who keep electing him; on the other, you have to wonder how often those elections have been rigged.  They recently sent a former Illinois governer to prison on 22 charges of bribery and racketeering so there's political connection there.  Chicago stinks all right, and some of that stink is Mob.  I was born in Evanston, but moved to Texas at age 1.  I've lived a lot of places, but I have no desire to return to Chicago.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 02:55:10 PM »

Chicago approves new handgun restrictions in 45-0 vote comes after Supreme Court hits city on gun ban

http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/2458402,new-chicago-gun-law-passed-070210.article

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 03:18:25 PM »

Congradulations chicago- you are turning into a  mini London-bad guys are armed good guys are being buried- what the F---K-  WW

GTC-554

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »

I once asked a childhood friend of Daley's how bright Daley was.  He scowled and pionted to a buffer in the corner.  "Do you see that buffer", he asked.  When I said yes he added, "that buffer is smarter than Richie Daley".
"The world is a dangerous place to live not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
Marcus Aurelius

Download