Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• January 19, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Back to....Same old...  (Read 16055 times)

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« on: October 09, 2010, 08:57:45 AM »

Back to Kent Bob and Kieth Miller. Its no big deal if your out there training people with no practical fighting experience but you guys should at least be honest about your backgrounds. All the talk about striking the liver and all that, who are you hitting? students? Its highly doubtful your banging up your students and having them stay around. Neither one of you have ever mentioned working as security at the kind of place where serious violence is an issue. There are also the many legal issues involved with violence, its not like the old days where you can kick the shit out of people then forget about it.

Its kinda like that blow hard that works at a major university in a computer lab but on the internet he is a complete ass kicking outlaw. The problem being if he had ever had a single misdemeanor charge for violence he would not be able to work at the university. Its one thing to train people at a gym, to hit your friends messing around in a park or whatever. Then its a completely separate thing to hit someone in the head trying to completely fuck their world up. To have some violent drugged out maniac trying to murder you then having to deal with it, to be covered in blood, both yours and theirs. 

If I'm wrong about your practical experience in fighting please correct me but it seems to me you are both a couple nice kids from suburbia, not street fighters, not even ring fighters.

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
  • Sound the horn and call the cry
    • Antrim Self-Protection
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:18:52 AM »

Wow...speaking of chuckles... :D
"Specialization is for insects."-Robert A. Heinlein

http://antrimmasp.blogspot.com/

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:41:52 AM »

heheheh- nice kids- thats a real statement in its self- WW

Keith Miller

• Level 4
  • "Shut the F@*k Up, Donnie!"
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 11:48:31 AM »

So, then if I don't answer...Bryan is right? What if I answer and he's wrong?

Have I fought in a ring? Yes. Have I fought in the street? Yes. Did I win or lose? Both.

Hey guys, anybody that wants to know a little bit about me....just give a call @ 916-514-0100 or drop an email to me at kmiller@mma4sacramento.com. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have, if you are thinking about coming and training at our facility.

Don't listen to goofs with vendettas on the internet...come down and try out our place for yourself...then you can judge if we know what we are doing or not.

BTW: 3rd Dan Unarmed Combatives, under Hock; 1st Dan Knife/Counter Knife, under Hock; Black Belt in Xtreme Freestyle under Jim McCann; Certified JKD Instructor under Tim Tackett....You want to know what I'm capable of doing? Just call these prominent instructors for a reference.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »

So, then if I don't answer...Bryan is right? What if I answer and he's wrong?

Have I fought in a ring? Yes. Have I fought in the street? Yes. Did I win or lose? Both.

Hey guys, anybody that wants to know a little bit about me....just give a call @ 916-514-0100 or drop an email to me at kmiller@mma4sacramento.com. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have, if you are thinking about coming and training at our facility.

Don't listen to goofs with vendettas on the internet...come down and try out our place for yourself...then you can judge if we know what we are doing or not.

BTW: 3rd Dan Unarmed Combatives, under Hock; 1st Dan Knife/Counter Knife, under Hock; Black Belt in Xtreme Freestyle under Jim McCann; Certified JKD Instructor under Tim Tackett....You want to know what I'm capable of doing? Just call these prominent instructors for a reference.

Kieth, this is not Bullshido or any kind of witch hunt. If you have practical experience I'm interested to hear about it. If my interest was character assassination or just creating drama I would not ask, for that matter it was the Bullshido website that started writing crap about you being a fake, I have never in my memory called you that as I know you have spent a lot of time with Hock.

Back when we first had disagreements you were a kid, your older now, you have had time to develop a little but it seems you have the same attitude. If you want to lawyer up on simple background questions that's your right to do, it just does not look very good.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 01:56:20 PM »

Wow...speaking of chuckles... :D

It is slightly entertaining to watch you type in circles, I'm sure you impress the kids back home.

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »

Not taking sides- but it would appear that Keith has a lot going for him in CQC tactics-
We are talking about strike combos-and how it worlks
Striking the liver -hitting the jaw-ripping the eyes with a claw--what ever do it quick and repeatedly untill he is down. And---remember as Hock says-
ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER-
JMHO ww

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
    • Antrim Self-Protection
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 04:29:01 PM »

Well, Bryan, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.  What makes you any kind of expert?

Kent

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »

Well, Bryan, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.  What makes you any kind of expert?

Kent

What do you want to know? My lineage of instruction? Whether or not I have any practical fighting experience? My knowledge and qualifications with weapons?

In the 20s my grandfather served in the Pacific and on the U.S.S. Arizona. He was one of those rough and tumble guys that used to fight on the decks when they set up boxing rings and beat the hell out of each other for fun. Later he spent a few years in the East Texas oil fields and the Gulf. He was in the Navy Auxiliary at that time and in June 42 signed up for the Navy Reserve. He was activated right away and dispatched to New Orleans and Galveston with Shore Patrol.

When I was a kid he had  billy clubs and stuff like that left over from back then. While in Galveston waiting for war he made his own knife, a dagger, I still have the blade and its being reviewed to be displayed at a Museum. Needless to say Pearl Harbor effected him in a dramatic way as he had served on the Arizona. He was dispatched to Coronado Island and moved the family out there then shipped out on a flotilla to Africa from New York. Nobody is sure exactly what happened to him over there. What I can confirm with documents is he was there, North Africa, and he came back half dead with steel inside him. 

Everyone called him Chief including my grandmother till the day he died at 89. Growing up he taught me all kinds of stuff about fighting. Things like attitude, timing, hooks, jabs, knife work, giving me a machete to have me cut brush till both my hands were bloody. Things like point shooting, hunting, stuff many refer to as bushcraft. So that provides me a direct lineage to Pacific and WW2 Combatives including the link to Shanghai China in the 20s where my grandfather served for a time.

Little Rock is a notorious place for violence. At the time I grew up here boys were encouraged to beat the hell out of each other. By the time I went to the Army I had a good bit of experience fighting the usual punch ups. Then I got hooked up with other like minded people and spent as much time as possible in the gym training to fight which we did every weekend. That was the 80s and you could still get away with some fighting back then, its not like today. As a cowboy I spent a bunch of time learning the psychology and skills it takes to break horses to ride. Anyone that's broken horses knows its much less a challenge to break men. Its no secret I liked to drink whiskey and fight when I was young, I lived that way for years.

Eventually I got a job at one bar then another in Key West and worked my way up at the toughest bar in town. Lots of action there every night, there was always something going on. Even though my job was to deescalate situations that was not always possible when people have a head full of alcohol, drugs, and demons. 

I have spent a week in hospital after punching a guy in the teeth so hard I almost lost my finger from the cut to my hand. Been bitten on the face a few times, knocked people unconscious, subdued then handcuffed steroid heads, hit people for real with weapons beating them into the fetal position, choke slammed fat ugly out of control drunk trailer trash women who were trying to rip my face off with their fingernails, In general I have been covered in blood on multiple occasions and lived to see the sunrise.

What I just wrote is only a taste of my background. As many know I have spent time alone in Alaska and most recently came back from 8 years in Southeast Asia. I'm not SF or CIA and never claimed to be, I'm just a guy who likes to have a good adventure and lived out more than my fair share of them. In my current circumstance I live in one of the most notorious bad areas of Little Rock where I'm one of the good guys, the guy wearing the white cowboy hat.

In the end this is not a dick measuring contest. For the most part I believe Hocks mission is take people who may become victims and give them skills so that does not have to happen.  Many cops go through a entire career having never fired a weapon on duty. The same can be said of people involved with training, not all will be blooded fighters, no big deal but everyone should be honest, trust and verify is my motto.

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 08:30:02 PM »

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:14 PM »

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

At least you seem to be entertaining yourself,,,,,,,, not sure if anyone else thinks its funny.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »

To hear a verbal narration of Keith's history, see the last 40% of this video clip, spoken by his brother...the one...Dr Evil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVaz8ZZxoxo

Hock

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

Shortly after my 14th birthday, I was shanghaied by the Turkish navy while on holiday in Nepal with my father's eunuch chamber maid. The captain of the decrepit vessel , Captain Rash, was a rotund man with a limp. He smelled of elder berry, and constantly called me "Kithe" instead of my given name of Ashtowan. This name later became the "Keith" that all of you know now...but that is a different story.

Nightly, cpt. Rash would have me scrub the callouses from his disgusting feet with a dried dill pickle. I dared not protest for fear of being left to fend for myself in the general quarters with the rest of the crew. Satisfying his odd fetish seemed a good trade out for the continued virginity of my prostate. This went on for three years.

It was during this time that Capt. Rash schooled me in the art of using the cat o nine tails. Daily we would practice on crew members lashed to the deck for committing various offenses that Rash deemed punishable by beating. I became so proficient with this weapon that I could swat a fly from a crew members testicles without leaving a mark.

More soon.....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:24:29 PM by Keith Miller »

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:50 PM »

To hear a verbal narration of Keith's history, see the last 40% of this video clip, spoken by his brother...the one...Dr Evil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVaz8ZZxoxo

Hock

Hock, why should some jack ass like Jim Wagner answer any question you ask of him if you yourself are the captain of a ship of fools? It seems plenty hypocritical to me that you have Kieth Miller representing you out west, he is on here talking about hitting people in the kidneys as if he is out there doing it everyday, then he cannot even answer a couple simple questions on you guys own website where you have complete editorial powers.

I told you stuff about my grandfather a long time ago but I waited till I had done a good amount of research, till I had reviewed his records, at least what I could get, before I posted anything about in public.  Then your guy asks me and I tell a simple version of the story only to have you and your guys make a joke out of it. Is there anything funny about the U.S.S. Arizona? Anyone claiming guys on it in the twenty's were not harder than anyone and everyone we have in the military or police today?

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »

He is actually making a joke about HIS past.

But if you are a hyper-sensitive little lilly, you might think it was about you.
Dr Evil is hysterical. I love those speeches!

You must be having a bad night. Why don't you take the rest of the night off.
Hock
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:16:28 PM by Hock »

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 12:34:31 AM »

Bryan-take a break man-every one gets razzed on the forum at one time or another-
even me the old white wolf (with no certificate) ;D ;D
When i get razzed or even worse i just call the grand master of the wolf clan and he says to me-  Look-wolfie- you is a Jersey boy who grew up getting your ass kicked and kicking some also-now you is  72 -still breathing and panting when it gets hot like a wolfie should-and  wolfie you need another tatoo-quickly- which i fully intend to do.........and with that i will say to you and all reading this -
Goodnight Chesty- whereever you are-semper fucking fi...
WW (ELB) speed of light

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 12:39:43 AM »

He is actually making a joke about HIS past.

But if you are a hyper-sensitive little lilly, you might think it was about you.
Dr Evil is hysterical. I love those speeches!

You must be having a bad night. Why don't you take the rest of the night off.
Hock

Yea, he is a really funny guy. Here is a quote from Kieth,,,,,, "Through Blood, Sweat, & Tears I know what works not because I have read about it, but because I have lived it." My question is lived what? Hanging out at the gym?

Have you seen this website? http://www.mma4sacramento.com/about_us.html

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

Bryan-take a break man-every one gets razzed on the forum at one time or another-
even me the old white wolf (with no certificate) ;D ;D
When i get razzed or even worse i just call the grand master of the wolf clan and he says to me-  Look-wolfie- you is a Jersey boy who grew up getting your ass kicked and kicking some also-now you is  72 -still breathing and panting when it gets hot like a wolfie should-and  wolfie you need another tatoo-quickly- which i fully intend to do.........and with that i will say to you and all reading this -
Goodnight Chesty- whereever you are-semper fucking fi...
WW (ELB) speed of light

I'm not razzed at all,,,,,,,, no worries,,,,,

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 01:17:57 AM »

I awoke one morning to the sounds of shouting up on deck. I crawled from the comfort of my small dog bed in the Captain's quarters and looked out a port hole to see a mutiny in progress. Cpt. Rash was tied to a barrel of crude oil and pushed over the side. I new that without the protection of the captain, I would be next...or worse.

Grabbing my cat o nine tails I stole out one of the port windows and jumped over the side and swam to shore. Swimming through Ivey waters for what seemed like hours, I arrived on shore, where I collapsed and was found many hours later by a North Korean woman. Yes...Ashtowan/Kithe/Keith had made his way to the DPRK.

More to come.......

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
    • Antrim Self-Protection
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 02:33:22 AM »

I would like to say that I laughed my ass off.  Starting with Bryan's post implying that he is a BAMF, and then even more with Keith's post....maybe this should get moved to Arnold's Bus?

Seriously...funny stuff to read after a good night at the bar.

Kent

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 02:34:06 AM »

LOL!

I'm just fuckin' with you Bryan. I did answer your questions, though.

Had quite a few fights growing up, as I was the skinny nerdy kid and had to defend my self. As an adult, I've walked away from more than my fair share. Had a few amateur kickboxing matches...just local stuff, and I never did too good. Worked security a few times, and decided it was a dick job, cleaning up empties and mopping the bathroom after work was not that glamorous (it sure ain't "Roadhouse"). But I do train and spar with Professional and Amateur MMA fighters every day. What I am able to do is limited, these days due to a heart problem...but I can hold my own with them until their conditioning takes over. They know this, and I think they might take it easy on "The Old Man" sometimes...but at least they make me feel like they are trying to beat me.

As far as my grappling skills go...I have 3 NAGA Gold Medal Winners (one repeat winner) on my Fight Team. Imagine what we could do if we knew Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!

But, back to business. Who wants to hear the continuing Chronicles of Milldog?

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 04:31:51 AM »

Keith-i looked at your web site- sounds great-one thought though- you look almost as old as me- ;D-anyhow-continued good fortune with your scjhool and students-ww

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »

LOL!

I'm just fuckin' with you Bryan. I did answer your questions, though.

Had quite a few fights growing up, as I was the skinny nerdy kid and had to defend my self. As an adult, I've walked away from more than my fair share. Had a few amateur kickboxing matches...just local stuff, and I never did too good. Worked security a few times, and decided it was a dick job, cleaning up empties and mopping the bathroom after work was not that glamorous (it sure ain't "Roadhouse"). But I do train and spar with Professional and Amateur MMA fighters every day. What I am able to do is limited, these days due to a heart problem...but I can hold my own with them until their conditioning takes over. They know this, and I think they might take it easy on "The Old Man" sometimes...but at least they make me feel like they are trying to beat me.

As far as my grappling skills go...I have 3 NAGA Gold Medal Winners (one repeat winner) on my Fight Team. Imagine what we could do if we knew Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!

But, back to business. Who wants to hear the continuing Chronicles of Milldog?

Good enough, I was just curious about your background,,,,,,,,,,, The bio on your website seems over the top to me but then again I'm not the potential customer your marketing to. It may be in your best interest to hire a professional writer or even ask Hock to write a bio for you.

About BJJ, Are you familiar with USA Jiu Jitsu? http://www.usajj.com/
They have all kinds of stuff going on, maybe something there for you.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »

I would like to say that I laughed my ass off.  Starting with Bryan's post implying that he is a BAMF, and then even more with Keith's post....maybe this should get moved to Arnold's Bus?

Seriously...funny stuff to read after a good night at the bar.

Kent

Your the one who asked me about my background,,,,,, Its not like I give a fuck if your impressed or not.

Seriously... are you as big a pussy in real life as you are on the internet,,,,,,,,,, ROTFLMMFAF

JimH

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 11:13:40 AM »

Being on board the USS Arizona in the 1920's does not have anything to do with being on the USS Arizona on Dec 7,1942.

Being on the USS Arizona in 1920 was like being on any other Battle ship in peace time.

While your grandfather had an exciting life ,what does it have to do with you,aside from he made you into a person who could negotiate the woods?

I like the Lineage to WWII combatives because your Grand Father was in the Navy in the Pacific in the 1920's.
Was he working with Fairbairn in the 1926 when Fairbairn started to develop tactics for what was the Chinese version of a SWAT team ?

WWII combatives were developed for use with the British,Canadian and US Militaries, Commando and Rangers in WWII,1940's,so claiming some kind of lineage to it is hard to do with some one in the Navy in China in the 1920's.
Nice try though.

Other than Bouncing in a Tough Bar in Florida and some bar/street fights in Asia,some hunting skills from grandad,what makes you an expert ?
A white belt in Judo ?
Before you self admitted Zero skills ,just some bits and pieces ,and now you have a Bio with a History and lineage,lol.

As I have said before Put up your skills.
Put up Combinations used in your training,don't tell us about Grandad being a Bad Ass sailor.

My Grandad was Tough and  he showed me some Hunting skills and now I am Tough ,LOL,LOL

Again you are back on here spewing your BS about nothing as you know nothing and contribute nothing to any Martial forum.

At leats Keith and Kent put up their method of training.

I asked you before to put up a skill and you said you relied on Bitting the Achillies,and then defended its use,yet you try to run down  Keith who has training ,skill and experience ?

Another thread screwed because ole Bryan is back,lol.

Keith that is some funny stuff.

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2010, 11:58:41 AM »

Keith--one thought though- you look almost as old as me-

Good clean living, WW. Now go run along and fuck yourself.  ;D

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »

Good enough, I was just curious about your background.

Cool, let's squash it then. I was just having a little fun at your expense...no hard feelings?

I am curious however about your own training lineage. I hope you would take the time to answer the following. Short answers are fine...yes or no. I don't need you to go into detail.

1. Do you have any Black Belts?
2. What prominent/named instructors have you trained with?
3. Do you have an certificates of completion for any martial courses?
4. If so, in what system?
5. Other than street fighting and training with your grandfather...what else could you produce to show expertise in the martial arts?

Once again, this is not meant as a witch hunt. I simply would like to know where we stand on one another. I told my story...some of it verifiable and some not so verifiable. However, I do have a paper trail of my accomplishments in the martial arts. Just curious about your accomplishments.

Thanks, 

Ashtowan

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
    • Antrim Self-Protection
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »

Reckon I'll answer the question here.

Green belt Traditional Korean Hapkido

Done Judo off and on for the last 15 years, never enough to gain rank but enough to learn the mechanics of the throws like Osoto Gari and Ippon Sei Nagei (forgive my spelling)

Boxed in the Army in a couple of boxing smokers.

Army Combatives Level 1 certified, plus some training in the pre-Larsen H2H system.

Advanced UC, Level 5 Knife/Counterknife/Level 5 Impact Weapons/Level 3 Firearms/Level 3 PAC under Hock and Guru Halleck.

SOME...very little training in JKD.  Not enough that I would claim to teach JKD in any way shape or form.  Been studying FMA as much as I can for the last seven years.

Participated in a few combatives tournaments, which were really grappling tournaments, mostly unit level stuff.

Three combat tours, 1 to Afghanistan, 2 to Iraq, and except for this last one, I did get shot and and blowed up.

Oh, and my grandfather was a machine gun squad leader in the Army in WWII, rank of Staff Sergeant...pity I didn't get to meet him, but I thought it was just as relevant as your grandfather.

Kent

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2010, 03:43:42 PM »

JimH, Your still stuck in the same box. The box where anyone that does not have a certificate from a dojo has no skills. The thing that is even more disturbing about your mentality is your collection of weekend certificates you throw up as validation.

Then you respond in a deceptive way to try and confuse readers, maybe you are confused or just do not understand the subject. At times you have shown some clarity with your writing but you have also been dishonest. Go back and read all the nonsense between you and Chuck Hardin when you partnered with him and used his lies about me as a personal attack. Now he has been kicked off the Bullshido website for being a fraud and liar.

Being on board the USS Arizona in the 1920's does not have anything to do with being on the USS Arizona on Dec 7,1942.

This may be the single dumbest thing you have written on this forum. If you believe the American people took the attack on Pearl Harbor personally just think about the sailors that served on the Arizona  prior to the attack. 

Being on the USS Arizona in 1920 was like being on any other Battle ship in peace time.

We are not talking about a bunch of hippies sitting around smoking weed here. This was the Pacific Fleet in the twenty's, there were no pussies on ships back then. Trying to make a comparison of those guys on those ships to the modern era is ridiculous.

While your grandfather had an exciting life ,what does it have to do with you,aside from he made you into a person who could negotiate the woods?

I had complete access to my grandfather, he believed it was important to teach me about knives and guns, how to defend myself, how to kill men if it was necessary. He did much of it by teaching me how to kill animals, how to finish off wounded game, how to cut up animals, all practical ways to teach real skills.

I like the Lineage to WWII combatives because your Grand Father was in the Navy in the Pacific in the 1920's.

My grandfather reenlisted in 1942. My understanding is he was acting as a officer but its unclear. He was a Navy Chief during WW2 and I have records confirming he was Shore Patrol in both New Orleans and Galveston. He was a Navy Chief on a convoy from New York to Africa and was at Oran Arzew. Its my belief you are completely ignorant of the subject matter.

Was he working with Fairbairn in the 1926 when Fairbairn started to develop tactics for what was the Chinese version of a SWAT team ?

Its my understanding my grandfather spent months in China in the twenty's but its unclear exactly how much time he was there.

WWII combatives were developed for use with the British,Canadian and US Militaries, Commando and Rangers in WWII,1940's,so claiming some kind of lineage to it is hard to do with some one in the Navy in China in the 1920's.
Nice try though.

My grandfather was there in the twenty's, he was a Navy Chief in WW2. He made his own double edged dagger for WW2. I now have the knife in my possession and its being considered by 2 museums to be displayed.  I have documents to prove him and blade were in North Africa. I cannot prove he killed anyone with the knife but its my understanding and belief he did.

Other than Bouncing in a Tough Bar in Florida and some bar/street fights in Asia,some hunting skills from grandad,what makes you an expert ?
A white belt in Judo ?

I disagree with your interpretation and description of my skills. You don't know me, have never even been in a room with me.

Before you self admitted Zero skills ,just some bits and pieces ,and now you have a Bio with a History and lineage,lol.

I dont have any belts and I never bothered with certificates. I have told Hock stuff in private emails in the past that was never made public. The things about my grandfather took time to research so I had documents, not stories. After having my wife called a whore and all the other bullshit that got started by Bullshido I waited till I was here in America, had the knife in my hands, and had documents before I made any public statement regarding him and his history.

As I have said before Put up your skills.
Put up Combinations used in your training,don't tell us about Grandad being a Bad Ass sailor.

Thats the good thing about being back in America. At some point I will meet some of the people on the forum and they can decide for themselves if I have valid skills.

My Grandad was Tough and  he showed me some Hunting skills and now I am Tough ,LOL,LOL

My opinion about you is the same today as it was a year ago.

Again you are back on here spewing your BS about nothing as you know nothing and contribute nothing to any Martial forum.

You're right, I'm not a martial artist and I don't hang out playing/typing martial arts.

At leats Keith and Kent put up their method of training.
Whatever,

I asked you before to put up a skill and you said you relied on Bitting the Achillies,and then defended its use,yet you try to run down  Keith who has training ,skill and experience ?
You have taken one comment about attacking the Achilles Tendon, misunderstood what was stated, then never shut up about it. Attacking the Achilles is a situational and valid attack. If you dont believe that I don't care, keep writing about it and I will keep saying its a valid attack, its not anyone's first choice but it is valid.

I asked some questions, Kent is a jack ass, whats the big deal?

Another thread screwed because ole Bryan is back,lol.

Keith that is some funny stuff.

Maybe its fucked because you are ate the fuck up. You're the jack wagon that sent ass kissing letters to Jim Wagner and ended up being listed as a certified instructor with him.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2010, 04:19:27 PM »

Good enough, I was just curious about your background.

Cool, let's squash it then. I was just having a little fun at your expense...no hard feelings?

I am curious however about your own training lineage. I hope you would take the time to answer the following. Short answers are fine...yes or no. I don't need you to go into detail.

1. Do you have any Black Belts?
2. What prominent/named instructors have you trained with?
3. Do you have an certificates of completion for any martial courses?
4. If so, in what system?
5. Other than street fighting and training with your grandfather...what else could you produce to show expertise in the martial arts?

Once again, this is not meant as a witch hunt. I simply would like to know where we stand on one another. I told my story...some of it verifiable and some not so verifiable. However, I do have a paper trail of my accomplishments in the martial arts. Just curious about your accomplishments.

Thanks, 

Ashtowan

1. No Belts,
2. Nobody you ever heard of.
3. No,
4. Not applicable,
5. At this point its probably best to just meet some people from the forum so anyone interested can get their own opinion in real time.

Ive had an adventurous life and done a bunch of crazy things. The life I lived put me in some dangerous situations, a few times I had to fight for my life and I'm still around to tell the stories when I choose to tell them. None of it is a big deal to me, just a couple days ago I was talking to a old friend about Alaska. I don't even bother telling people that stuff because it sounds so crazy most believe none of it ever happened. I'm cool if people believe me or not, the single thing that ever pissed me off while I was in Asia was the personal attacks some people made on my wife, that was nobody from this forum. As far as I'm concerned me and you are cool, hopefully I will get to take one of Hocks knife classes and meet a few folks,,,,,,,,,,, even Arnold,,,,,,,,
Pages: [1] 2 3

Download