Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• January 17, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Back to....Same old...  (Read 16029 times)

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
  • Sound the horn and call the cry
    • Antrim Self-Protection
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »

I personally don't think you have the courage to meet any of us in a training environment, or any other environments unless it's...what's the phrase..."a secured military compound"?

But if you do make it to a seminar, I'll retract that statement.

Kent
"Specialization is for insects."-Robert A. Heinlein

http://antrimmasp.blogspot.com/

Keith Miller

• Level 4
  • "Shut the F@*k Up, Donnie!"
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »

Good enough, I was just curious about your background.

Cool, let's squash it then. I was just having a little fun at your expense...no hard feelings?

I am curious however about your own training lineage. I hope you would take the time to answer the following. Short answers are fine...yes or no. I don't need you to go into detail.

1. Do you have any Black Belts?
2. What prominent/named instructors have you trained with?
3. Do you have an certificates of completion for any martial courses?
4. If so, in what system?
5. Other than street fighting and training with your grandfather...what else could you produce to show expertise in the martial arts?

Once again, this is not meant as a witch hunt. I simply would like to know where we stand on one another. I told my story...some of it verifiable and some not so verifiable. However, I do have a paper trail of my accomplishments in the martial arts. Just curious about your accomplishments.

Thanks, 

Ashtowan

1. No Belts,
2. Nobody you ever heard of.
3. No,
4. Not applicable,
5. At this point its probably best to just meet some people from the forum so anyone interested can get their own opinion in real time.

Ive had an adventurous life and done a bunch of crazy things. The life I lived put me in some dangerous situations, a few times I had to fight for my life and I'm still around to tell the stories when I choose to tell them. None of it is a big deal to me, just a couple days ago I was talking to a old friend about Alaska. I don't even bother telling people that stuff because it sounds so crazy most believe none of it ever happened. I'm cool if people believe me or not, the single thing that ever pissed me off while I was in Asia was the personal attacks some people made on my wife, that was nobody from this forum. As far as I'm concerned me and you are cool, hopefully I will get to take one of Hocks knife classes and meet a few folks,,,,,,,,,,, even Arnold,,,,,,,,

O.K. man, you answered my questions. For that I thank you.

I'm wondering if you would allow me to indulge a bit on something. This is by no means a personal attack...let's call it an observation. I would bet good money, your hat, and your house cat that this observation is made quite frequently by many of the members of this forum.

Bryan, many (not all) of the forum members that participate in discussions here at Hock's Combat Forum have some type of direct lineage to training systems. These can be varied, from Black Belts and Instructorships to Military Training...but as I stated earlier; "there's a paper trail". This paper trail makes those speaking about such topics as striking combinations "experts", if you will, in their field.

This is the same type of Credentials that would get you called in to a court case as an "expert witness". It doesn't mean that people without these credentials don't know what they are doing. It just means that they cannot be expected to speak as an "Authority" on the subjects being discussed, because they have no proof of knowledge...only heresay.

In other words, if you were going to go on a Cathode Ray Tube Technician forum and debate the intricacies of that subject...I would expect you to have some type of formal schooling in CRT Tech before you chimed in. I would never presume to do so, and I don't think you would advise me to either.

I guess it comes down to this. Bryan, you may very well be a bad muther fucker...but we can't quantify it. It's sounds like you have quite a past! You have no direct lineage to any formal training systems, so therefore your actual background can not be verified. And like I said...that doesn't mean you can't do the things you say you can...we just can't prove it.

When you debate topics on this forum and call out people who have proven themselves through verifiable training or combat, it really leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. It's basically because, you have no authority to speak on any of these subjects. You have not put in the time training within a verifiable system to make yourself a "expert witness".

You personally said, "At this point its probably best to just meet some people from the forum so anyone interested can get their own opinion in real time." So I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm extending the Olive Branch...Gonna be a better man.

I am hosting Hock at my school on November 13th-14th, 2010. If you can get yourself there...I will allow you to train the whole weekend for free. If you come down, be a good guy, and prove yourself to be competent...I will personally vouch for your skills here on this forum. I will also personally invite any other Regional Instructors to come down and also verify you skill sets.

I'll even go one further than that. Go on Hock's shop site. Buy levels 1-3 of the Unarmed Combatives DVDs. Work it with a partner for the month and a half prior to the seminar. If you can come in and show that you have a working knowledge of the material, and can teach it.......I'll personally make you a Level 3 Basic Instructor.

How's that?

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 05:27:40 PM »

go get um Keith- WW

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »

go get um Keith- WW
Now, now....this is a legit offer. It's one time only, though.

The seminar would cost $200 for the weekend. Three levels of rank certification...$40 each, or $120. Basic Instructorship $150. That's about $500 worth of training for free!

And it's legit. We're not gonna lure him out to the parking lot for a GI party...legit offer, legit training.

whitewolf

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »

Keith- If i could i would take you up on that offer-would love to train and learn more . As for Bryon maybe he will take you up on that.
One never knows.
WW

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2010, 06:28:52 PM »

Kieth, I agree with you. Because I was in Thailand and not America I was in a very difficult position as far as defending my background when I came under personal attack. I would love to come to California but do not have the time to travel that far. If I'm lucky I will get to one of the classes in Arkansas, Texas, maybe over to Tennessee to see Whitewolf. Maybe I didn't mention I'm in Little Rock. As far as I know the only place teaching Hocks materials in Arkansas are up in Waldron. You can ask Hock about this, the first time I contacted him it was when he was supposed to come to Thailand and I wanted to take his knife class there. Then things didn't work out for him to come over.

Thanks for the offer and wish I had the time to take you up on it.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »

I personally don't think you have the courage to meet any of us in a training environment, or any other environments unless it's...what's the phrase..."a secured military compound"?

But if you do make it to a seminar, I'll retract that statement.

Kent

I was not aware one needed courage to show up and pay a hundred bucks to take some classes. Online you come across as a complete dickhead but who knows, maybe your OK. How about this, if you ever make it back to Camp and graduate your school I will bring you a knife at your graduation.

JimH

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 06:54:15 PM »

Bryan
Your Grandfather served in the 1920's.
On what ship means little.
He ,as a Sailor in the US Navy,has NO Connection to WWII Combatives in the 1920's,
I do not care how many months he was there.
I imagine your Grand father was sad when the USS Arizona sunk,but so were thousands of others who had served on it.

Your Grandfather in WWII ,the 1940's had NOTHING to do with The War that would have put him in contact with WWII Combatives or FAS materials.

Your Lineage to WWII combatives is BS.
(sounds good to the uninformed I bet)

Your Grandfather teaching you hunting,fishing and  being a woodsman have nothing to do with any skill level above any other Father and son,Grandfather and Grandson Teachings on Hunting and fishing.

You were taught how to kill a man through hunting ?
So every Hunter knows how to Kill a Man ,again nothing special,but sounds good.

You have no skills and Zero knowledge  about the martial arts aside from in your dreams as being a trainer and promoter of BS.

You come on and make remarks about what trained and talented True Martial artists do as if you have some skill.
Well Grandad might have taught you about the woods but he didn't teach you crap about fighting as the few remarks you have ever written show.

You  seem to be very much like Wagner in how your story about your grand father is some qualifier to belittle trained men and women.

Me I have been training for over 42 years in Various arts under People I can name that people would know,unlike your "NOBODY you ever heard of " remarks,lol.

Keith is offering you your dream ,some rank in something,jump on it,LOL.
If not all you got is Grand Dads legacy to live through.

So you live in Bad Ole Little Rock and Not Ashdown ??
LOL
OK
LOL

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2010, 07:01:31 PM »

"You can ask Hock about this, the first time I contacted him it was when he was supposed to come to Thailand and I wanted to take his knife class there. Then things didn't work out for him to come over."

Yup that's true.

The guys in Waldron are very good guys but their first and true love is Ted Wong JKD.
Meet them? You are doing Ted Wong material first and foremost. I do imagine someday when I am in the area Bryan will come see us.

Little Rock is a very weird place. I have taught there three times since 1996 and have driven through there many times when I lived in TN. and north GA. It is a country-like place but real ...I don't know...kind of country, old school. It doesn't look look like much but when you drive through, but once inside-off the interstate- it is a sprawling kind of place. LOTS of poverty.

I taught units of federal security officers in baton and riot control. They had a tough job at the slums and projects in Little Rock. I drove around with the training organizer one night to get a handle on what they covered and what they did. (I sadly, stupidly, today cannot remember if they were toten' pistols or not back then!?) But it was gang ridden place. Local police underpaid. A mess. Clinton was president then. The people there I met hated him.

Hock

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 07:12:00 PM by Hock »

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2010, 07:44:11 PM »

Kieth, I agree with you. Because I was in Thailand and not America I was in a very difficult position as far as defending my background when I came under personal attack. I would love to come to California but do not have the time to travel that far. If I'm lucky I will get to one of the classes in Arkansas, Texas, maybe over to Tennessee to see Whitewolf. Maybe I didn't mention I'm in Little Rock. As far as I know the only place teaching Hocks materials in Arkansas are up in Waldron. You can ask Hock about this, the first time I contacted him it was when he was supposed to come to Thailand and I wanted to take his knife class there. Then things didn't work out for him to come over.

Well, the offer stands. If you want to come down, and can show you have a little bit of skill by attending the seminar...I'll tell everybody on this forum. I'm a man of my word.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2010, 08:03:46 PM »

Bryan
Your Grandfather served in the 1920's.
On what ship means little.
He ,as a Sailor in the US Navy,has NO Connection to WWII Combatives in the 1920's,
I do not care how many months he was there.
I imagine your Grand father was sad when the USS Arizona sunk,but so were thousands of others who had served on it.

Your Grandfather in WWII ,the 1940's had NOTHING to do with The War that would have put him in contact with WWII Combatives or FAS materials.

Your Lineage to WWII combatives is BS.
(sounds good to the uninformed I bet)

Your Grandfather teaching you hunting,fishing and  being a woodsman have nothing to do with any skill level above any other Father and son,Grandfather and Grandson Teachings on Hunting and fishing.

You were taught how to kill a man through hunting ?
So every Hunter knows how to Kill a Man ,again nothing special,but sounds good.

You have no skills and Zero knowledge  about the martial arts aside from in your dreams as being a trainer and promoter of BS.

You come on and make remarks about what trained and talented True Martial artists do as if you have some skill.
Well Grandad might have taught you about the woods but he didn't teach you crap about fighting as the few remarks you have ever written show.

You  seem to be very much like Wagner in how your story about your grand father is some qualifier to belittle trained men and women.

Me I have been training for over 42 years in Various arts under People I can name that people would know,unlike your "NOBODY you ever heard of " remarks,lol.

Keith is offering you your dream ,some rank in something,jump on it,LOL.
If not all you got is Grand Dads legacy to live through.

So you live in Bad Ole Little Rock and Not Ashdown ??
LOL
OK
LOL

JimH, You were Special Forces and have 42 years of martial arts training and your a complete dumbass in my book. There is no telling how many people signed up with Jim Wagner because of that dumb shit you wrote praising him while identifying yourself as SF. To me your a fucking disgrace but that's on you. Keep training your martial arts and keep typing, keep pretending you know shit from shinola and most importantly keep telling yourself I give a fuck about you and or anything you write.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2010, 08:07:08 PM »

Well, the offer stands. If you want to come down, and can show you have a little bit of skill by attending the seminar...I'll tell everybody on this forum. I'm a man of my word.

Kieth, thanks again for the offer. Its a great deal and I would love to do it but cant because your so far away.

JimH

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:55 AM »

Bryan,
How many people signed up for your little club and for your classes in Thailand?
You have less skills than Wagner and yet you do not see yourself as he sees himself.

Again let me be clear:
I have NO PROBLEM with the materials taught to me by Wagner.
The Materials are Basic materials as found in many training centers.
Wagner's use of Realistic/Alive attacks with the Blade were a change for me at that time.

My problem with Wagner as with most of the people teaching with inflated claims is the Lies to get people to come and train and spend a lot of money ,not with the training.
Training ,no matter with who is always a learning experience to me.
Even you Bryan ,defended your teaching with NO REAL TRAINING OR SKILL and you said "I have had No Complaints from those training with me",so even you with NO REAL KNOWLEDGE had people happy with your stuff.

See now you have this BS line that you have lineage to WWII Combatives which is a total lie but you throw it out there.

Even a weekend training with Keith is too much for you.
You want to teach and be GIVEN a title and you have definately tried to wrangle that one from different sources haven't you ?
You want some one to say ,hey you want to teach, here use my school name and then you would be set.

See me ,I put my butt on the Mat and train and have my rankings due to time on the mat not  trying to be GIVEN anything.
Last weekend I put my but on the Mat training at a seminar.
I pay my money and I experience different stuff as often as possible.
I buy the Tapes,DVD's and books and I increase my knowledge across the board.
You on the other hand lived in Thailand and trained in nothing.
You lived TOO FAR to have access to materials you said,LOL.

Please be honest,you want a title or a school name handed to you and you present nothing.
What happened to your project to start a school using a similar array of words to HOCK'S  hand ,stick ,gun or something along those lines.
See you have a problem being told what to do,so long term training is a problem,you want to go right to instructor.
(Similar to JW)

Here is the crime stats for where you live in Ashdown Bryan.
2008 was a big year for crime,at least since 2000,lol.
Murders  1
Rape      2
Robberies 1
Assaults 8
Burglaries 28
Theft 121
Auto theft 12
Arson 2

Notorius and BAD ,LOL

Keep Dreaming  on your BAD Self,LOL.

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 09:19:18 AM »

But more about me.....

Did I ever tell you guys how I whipped Batman's ass?

It had to be done....a Grown Man that lives in a cave, wears tights and a cape? He drives around in a convertible with a little boy dressed just like him. He had to go!

I hit him with that same liver shot combo we were talking about earlier.

Went down like a sack of guano.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 10:14:00 AM »

Remember when Burt "Robin" Ward fought Bruce "Kato" Lee to a tie!

Why are we not studying Ward Kune Do?

Why is there not Ward Kune Do Concepts?

Hock

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »

I have, however seen Robin Doo.

Bryan

Back to....Same old...
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »

Bryan,
How many people signed up for your little club and for your classes in Thailand?
You have less skills than Wagner and yet you do not see yourself as he sees himself.

Again let me be clear:
I have NO PROBLEM with the materials taught to me by Wagner.
The Materials are Basic materials as found in many training centers.
Wagner's use of Realistic/Alive attacks with the Blade were a change for me at that time.

My problem with Wagner as with most of the people teaching with inflated claims is the Lies to get people to come and train and spend a lot of money ,not with the training.
Training ,no matter with who is always a learning experience to me.
Even you Bryan ,defended your teaching with NO REAL TRAINING OR SKILL and you said "I have had No Complaints from those training with me",so even you with NO REAL KNOWLEDGE had people happy with your stuff.

See now you have this BS line that you have lineage to WWII Combatives which is a total lie but you throw it out there.

Even a weekend training with Keith is too much for you.
You want to teach and be GIVEN a title and you have definately tried to wrangle that one from different sources haven't you ?
You want some one to say ,hey you want to teach, here use my school name and then you would be set.

See me ,I put my butt on the Mat and train and have my rankings due to time on the mat not  trying to be GIVEN anything.
Last weekend I put my but on the Mat training at a seminar.
I pay my money and I experience different stuff as often as possible.
I buy the Tapes,DVD's and books and I increase my knowledge across the board.
You on the other hand lived in Thailand and trained in nothing.
You lived TOO FAR to have access to materials you said,LOL.

Please be honest,you want a title or a school name handed to you and you present nothing.
What happened to your project to start a school using a similar array of words to HOCK'S  hand ,stick ,gun or something along those lines.
See you have a problem being told what to do,so long term training is a problem,you want to go right to instructor.
(Similar to JW)

Here is the crime stats for where you live in Ashdown Bryan.
2008 was a big year for crime,at least since 2000,lol.
Murders  1
Rape      2
Robberies 1
Assaults 8
Burglaries 28
Theft 121
Auto theft 12
Arson 2

Notorius and BAD ,LOL

Keep Dreaming  on your BAD Self,LOL.

Here is the problem with JimH, in his world the internet is real and he is an important guy. He was all buddied up with Jim Wagner getting his "Credentials" till that bunch of nonsense went up in a cloud of smoke. Now he is just another scorned bitch on the net.

In this case JimH takes a small bit of truth, the fact I once had a postal address in Ashdown Arkansas then fabricates that into an entire story updated to 2010. The biggest problem with his latest nonsense is I was only in Ashdown Arkansas for duck season one year back in the nineties, two maybe three months at the most.

JimH

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

Did you also buy a house for Duck season ?
I have the address if you want me to post it.
1256 sq foot trailer home.
Ring a bell ?

AS far as Jim Wagner, I was in the FIRST group he put through his instructors course Aug 2001.
If you look into who had a lot to say about Wagner and brought much of the LIE's to the pages on this site then you will also see that was me.
Read the old posts where people said why am I harping on about Wagner.

The LIES over the materials.
Ripping people off through BS Lie about Titles and qualifications.
(Like you tried bryan,lol)

I was not  interested in ever teaching the JW Reality Based Self Defense course .
I was a 2nd or 3rd Dan in my art of Hapkido,and  a 2nd degree in TKD and a brown Belt level in Aikido at that time.
I took the training to experience the training,period.
I have taken and still take many seminars and many courses  just for the experience.

Bryan ,you would have loved to have JW certification as an Instructor,but it was not free and you had to actually attend and train in it.
(Didn't you try to get into a Jim Webb course Bryan ? Not that at the time you knew he was full of crap right ?,lol)

Bryan,don't you have  a brother Chris,who lives in Little Rock who is into martial arts ,TKD or something ?
Not his Cross fit.
Why not train with him and get some real rank?
OH YEAH you hate Korean arts because you couldn't handle the classes as a teen,lol.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 07:34:39 PM by JimH »

Dawg

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »

Now, now....this is a legit offer. It's one time only, though.

The seminar would cost $200 for the weekend. Three levels of rank certification...$40 each, or $120. Basic Instructorship $150. That's about $500 worth of training for free!

And it's legit. We're not gonna lure him out to the parking lot for a GI party...legit offer, legit training.

Milldog,
That's a very generous offer! You win big "Cool Points" in Dawg's book!
(For whatever that's worth. ::))
"Whether you're paranoid or not, they're coming for you."  - Dawg

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »

Milldog,
That's a very generous offer! You win big "Cool Points" in Dawg's book!
(For whatever that's worth. ::))

Well, it's an opportunity for him to clear the air...and kind of obtain some "bonafides", if you will. He would then have the ability to discuss subjects on this forum with a little credibility. I hope he can work it out and attend.

JimH

• Level 4
Back to....Same old...
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »

Wow ,so are Bryan's
achilles tendon Bite
(how you end up there to pull it off is another question LOL)
and the
if you are in the middle of a BIG open lot and people come at you  ,you trip the first one
(if in the middle of a Big open lot and people run at you why not run away rather than wait to trip the first one ?)

Credible
or
NOT
or
INCREDIBLE
LOL

Yes this man,Bryan, has training he says,just not with anybody you heard of
( I wonder why ,such great info,lol)
and
He has run several schools and classes on Combatives in Thailand.
sort of Combat sambo in his mind,just not Combat sambo to Sambo People ,lol.
Hey he took a shooting class,just didn't get a certificate,lol.
Maybe this was some of the 1920's Shanghai stuff Grandad taught him,LOL

Bryan

Re: Back to....Same old...
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 10:02:01 PM »

Wow ,so are Bryan's
achilles tendon Bite
(how you end up there to pull it off is another question LOL)
and the
if you are in the middle of a BIG open lot and people come at you  ,you trip the first one
(if in the middle of a Big open lot and people run at you why not run away rather than wait to trip the first one ?)

Credible
or
NOT
or
INCREDIBLE
LOL

Yes this man,Bryan, has training he says,just not with anybody you heard of
( I wonder why ,such great info,lol)
and
He has run several schools and classes on Combatives in Thailand.
sort of Combat sambo in his mind,just not Combat sambo to Sambo People ,lol.
Hey he took a shooting class,just didn't get a certificate,lol.
Maybe this was some of the 1920's Shanghai stuff Grandad taught him,LOL

Dude, your such a fucking moron,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
  • Sound the horn and call the cry
    • Antrim Self-Protection
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2010, 12:19:22 AM »

What's interesting to me Bryan is that whenever you're backed into a corner by someone using your own words, you can only resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Kent
"Specialization is for insects."-Robert A. Heinlein

http://antrimmasp.blogspot.com/

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:12 AM »

Wow  Bryan,
You call me a Moron.
You wrote the crap on the achilles bite and the trip the first guy  when a group attacks in an open field,yet you have no problem taking Keith and Kent to task over their use of striking combinations in training ?

What combinations did you post Bryan ?
I must have missed them.
LOL

You ask have they ever done stuff for real and how they train these tactics.
Well how do you train the BS you write ?

I can tell you how you say you have used the achilles bite:
You get into a fight and get your butt knocked to the floor and as you are getting kicked you grab the leg and attempt the bite.

Tell us OH master,Bouncer at a club in Florida ,what was the result of the achilles bite ?
Did the tendon immediately rupture and the attacker drop in pain to the floor ending the fight ?
OR
Did the attacker just pull the leg back and kick you in the head with the other leg ? LOL
Is that how you got one of you MANY Concussions.

You are the moron to have zero knowledge ,question what trained people do and belittle them on a forum as if you are an expert.
Or
Was it done because you have issues with Keith and Kent and wanted to try to make them look bad and appear you know something ,which you don't about martial skills ?
(Hey but you put up Grandad's life story as if it meant crap about you,and your DIRECT LINEAGE TO WWII COMBATIVES,LOL,LOL)

You attack me about my Wagner Certification,but if that was all I had it would still be light years from what you have,which is NOTHING.
You can not debate me on tactics or skills so you resort to names,hey I can take the names and I can use your replies to keep on ripping you apart and still show those who do not know you that you are just a wanna be poser on a forum trying to play someone and some thing you are not, a martial artist,nor are you a teacher of anything of use.
(still talking to Steve Sambo ??? I believe he told you off on this forum didn't he LOL,LOL)

Run along now little white hat cowboy and herd your doggies in your town of 4200 people.
Big City Bad Boy
LOL

See Keith is being kind an offering you a way to have some credibility.

Me , I see you for what you are a Fake ,Poser wanna be,rip off artist,with delusions of greatness,with a BS Past and a forum trouble maker who has nothing to offer but internet conflict.
In other words you are a TROLL who has no credibility and never will have.

I wonder why you did not correct my post on your 1200 + foot trailer home that you claim was a PO Box during duck hunting season ?
BIG CITY COWBOY

LOL

Bryan

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2010, 10:34:51 AM »

What's interesting to me Bryan is that whenever you're backed into a corner by someone using your own words, you can only resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Kent

Kentbob, I'm not backed in a corner, just bored with you and JimH.

Bryan

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »

Wow  Bryan,
You call me a Moron.
You wrote the crap on the achilles bite and the trip the first guy  when a group attacks in an open field,yet you have no problem taking Keith and Kent to task over their use of striking combinations in training ?

What combinations did you post Bryan ?
I must have missed them.
LOL

You ask have they ever done stuff for real and how they train these tactics.
Well how do you train the BS you write ?

I can tell you how you say you have used the achilles bite:
You get into a fight and get your butt knocked to the floor and as you are getting kicked you grab the leg and attempt the bite.

Tell us OH master,Bouncer at a club in Florida ,what was the result of the achilles bite ?
Did the tendon immediately rupture and the attacker drop in pain to the floor ending the fight ?
OR
Did the attacker just pull the leg back and kick you in the head with the other leg ? LOL
Is that how you got one of you MANY Concussions.

You are the moron to have zero knowledge ,question what trained people do and belittle them on a forum as if you are an expert.
Or
Was it done because you have issues with Keith and Kent and wanted to try to make them look bad and appear you know something ,which you don't about martial skills ?
(Hey but you put up Grandad's life story as if it meant crap about you,and your DIRECT LINEAGE TO WWII COMBATIVES,LOL,LOL)

You attack me about my Wagner Certification,but if that was all I had it would still be light years from what you have,which is NOTHING.
You can not debate me on tactics or skills so you resort to names,hey I can take the names and I can use your replies to keep on ripping you apart and still show those who do not know you that you are just a wanna be poser on a forum trying to play someone and some thing you are not, a martial artist,nor are you a teacher of anything of use.
(still talking to Steve Sambo ??? I believe he told you off on this forum didn't he LOL,LOL)

Run along now little white hat cowboy and herd your doggies in your town of 4200 people.
Big City Bad Boy
LOL

See Keith is being kind an offering you a way to have some credibility.

Me , I see you for what you are a Fake ,Poser wanna be,rip off artist,with delusions of greatness,with a BS Past and a forum trouble maker who has nothing to offer but internet conflict.
In other words you are a TROLL who has no credibility and never will have.

I wonder why you did not correct my post on your 1200 + foot trailer home that you claim was a PO Box during duck hunting season ?
BIG CITY COWBOY

LOL

I see the blood running down the insides of your legs from your writing but I cant see from here if your pussy is bleeding or your ass is hurt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dawg

• Level 4
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »

Keith,
More "Chronicles of Milldog", please; it's the only thing that will save this thread.

Best line to date (IMO):
"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it."
ROFLMAO

You're boasting of a shorn scrotum and then you put a whuppin' on Batman for his tights? That just doesn't seem right. ???

O.K., the Big Kahuna gets points for the Dr. Evil link, too.

So, if you want me to call you "Ashtowan", I'm going to have to hear the whole story.

That's only fair. ;)
"Whether you're paranoid or not, they're coming for you."  - Dawg

Keith Miller

• Level 4
    • MMA Fitness Online
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »

More "Chronicles of Milldog" coming later today.

We left our unwilling adventurer in North Korea...what will happen next?

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »

Cowboy Bryan,
Tired of getting his nose rubbed in his Horse Sh**
No
Tired of Getting his nose rubbed in his Bull Sh**

Go read more about Grandad's records and put his life up as yours,lol.
(Loser)

Keith and Kent put up their brief martial bio's and you put up your grandad's ,LOL,what a Fing loser.LOL

Now Ride off into the sun set Broke Back Boy

LOL

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »

I'm still stuck on the "meat helmet".
Oh, and I've got you all beat in this lineage crap. I've been beaten on by every grand master from here to hell and gone. ( not the one in Arkansas).Plus, I've taken 3 years of instruction at Rawhides Dance Emporium.
Now top that! Hah! You're all worthless and weak. Now drop and give me twenty.
Bryan can just drop.... off a 3 story building! :P
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Download