W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 24, 2018, 12:08:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: found this one -shows problems on a european street  (Read 2900 times)

whitewolf

• Level 4
found this one -shows problems on a european street
« on: July 07, 2011, 07:09:56 PM »

Suveilance camera showing kid kicking cars and how it escalates-WW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWHr67DPng&feature=feedrec_grec_index

JimH

• Level 4
Re: found this one -shows problems on a european street
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 07:38:17 AM »

To me the clip shows:
If you get out of a car,move to confront a person or group then be prepared to fight,
If the person or group comes to you and starts swinging then the fight is on,you do not stand and try to talk or ask questions of why they did what they did,you kick,close,strike,hit and do it to take them out not just push them back.
Backing up/away only gives the attacker/s more opportunity to come back at you,you should take the fight to them and go through them.
Hit with intent.
Strike vital targets,not body mass.
Keep moving at all times.(when you stop moving they will awarm you as seen in the clip)

This should all be decided once you get out of your car and or move to the group.
If you do not want to fight but talk,then do not waste your time  and or energy and just keep going.

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:50:37 AM »

Exactly- when he got out he approached to close-both drive and passenger should have had a plan---something at least-
Ill look for more that shows real life -lots to look at from south america and european vidios
WW

Webby

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 03:42:36 AM »

Jim H,
          100% agree, the fight responce should be like a button you press. All or nothing. On or Off. The trick seem's to be to have a handy person with a dog near by. They ran like it was a hound from hell.

Webby..

TLE

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 05:48:04 AM »

Agree with everything said so far. This is an  great example of what virtually all  competent instructors in SD stress- don't let your ego  control you. There was no reason to confront those thugs. As far as I can see no damage was done to the car. No one , not even property, was being threatened. And for God's sake- I don't know where people are from- but when you get out of a car like that where I'm from its go time- not posturing time. I have seen knives, guns, chains, bats etc.. brought into play on exactly these kind of incidents. Usually, on display of the weapon, one side beats it pretty quickly. Ay any rate, if your ego gets you into that position, at least get the first shot in. Actually, the two guys in the car should be thankful- they learned a valuable lesson wiht only a mild ass kicking.

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »

Too bad they didn't let the dog go and have dirtbag for lunch. Wen the car came around the traffic circle, he should have run the little fuckhead over
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

Professor

• In your house drinking your coffee
  • Level 4
  • The Warlord
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 08:13:41 AM »

good on the citizen intervention.   Bad on not being armed.

'Advanced' is being able to do the basics, despite what else is happening. 

Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"  --- Chesty Puller, USMC

Download