W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• March 22, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One  (Read 2129 times)

• Level 1

This is an anti-gun propaganda piece that doesn't prove anything.  Taking untrained kids and putting them up against firearm instructors is not real world.  Anybody who thinks that law enforcement is trained to the level stated in the video is dreaming.  I spent 26 years in law enforcement, I am also an IDPA shooter and a graduate of several shooting schools.  The private shooting schools are head and shoulders above the law enforcement schools.  There are also a lot more private citizens that I would rather go through a door with than cops.  In fact, when I was a cop I knew better than to rely on someone else to keep me safe.  I would like to see one of these instructors go up against a combat vet who's been trained to draw from concealment.

The reality of the streets is that you only have to be better than a thug, and thugs can't shoot.  If you carry a gun, get good training and train as much as you can.
"The world is a dangerous place to live not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
Marcus Aurelius

• Administrator
  • Level 4