W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 17, 2018, 02:09:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BC cop knife fight video  (Read 3675 times)

Hepcat

• Level 3
Re: BC cop knife fight video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 06:56:15 AM »

This happened about 4km from my home, near the Inner harbour.
Available for Cabinet level positions, consultation on matters of foreign policy, weddings and bar-mitzvahs. Will work for poutine.
----------------------------------------------
"I am a very disciplined student of tai chi but I am currently hooked on nitrous oxide and scotch and my practice has suffered" - Eddie Pepitone

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 07:15:55 AM »

Two, 2 o'clock slashes at the neck started this off.
Another crazy guy with a knife story! There are so many of them I quit collecting them, because I no longer think I need to prove they happen.

Hock

Canuk

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »

To me this isn't  another story about a nut bar with a knife. Its more about someone fighting through an ambush and winning the day.

Here is  guy that selected his target, gained intel about the targets movements. Selected a weapon and concealed a weapon to use against that target and then selected the kill zone (outside of the store) and time to strike, when the victim had one arm in use to open the door.

This shows that even when the odds are stacked in your favour you can lose. Interesting to note that she didn't freeze as we are told will happen, she didn't flinch into the spear as we are told will happen. I'm assuming that the adrenaline spike didn't cause her to lose all control of bodily functions. Hicks law seems to have not made an appearance here at all. She didn't instantly die when hit in the neck with the knife like we are told will happen. She fought and controlled the attacker when wounded and went to the ground.

seems that she did everything that the "experts" tell us can't do or should not do .

Well done I say

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 07:47:38 PM »

"...seems that she did everything that the "experts" tell us can't do or should not do..."

HA! And...she was not attacked by the "prison pumper" attack, that some experts claim is the ONLY way a person REALLY attacks someone with a knife...

Professor

• In your house drinking your coffee
  • Level 4
  • The Warlord
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »

Good reactions officer.   I hope everyone can act as quickly.
  'Advanced' is being able to do the basics, despite what else is happening. 

Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"  --- Chesty Puller, USMC

Download