W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 21, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Jiu Jitsu  (Read 9404 times)

Milldog1776

Jiu Jitsu
« on: September 14, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »

Bri Thai

Re: Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »

Is that meant to be anti Ju Jitsu or anti gay?

Either way it's pretty dumb.

usks1

• Level 4
  • Don't tell me.. show me..
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

Is that meant to be anti Ju Jitsu or anti gay?

Either way it's pretty dumb.

Well Mr Thai....

I think it is just a little joke and light humor... Milldog knows the ground game and it's importance in the big picture... In fact he is a trainer in grappling and MMA under Big Jim McCann..

The picture does look awful funny and kinda gay...

But considering Keith's twisted sense of homor, and his understanding of the ground game, and the fact that it is Vanderlei Silva in the pic.... I would say it is a little bit of humor.

Chill out and Harden the Fuck up..... Quit looking for reasons to fuck with people because you are the current forum fuck up....

Just because Hock won't ban you don't mean you don't look like an idiot terd with your recent postings.

And you can reply with all the negative shit you want... Till you look me in the face and say it... It don't mean shit.. And by the way.. I am easy to find. Come to any Dallas seminar and we can work it out one way or another...

Hows that for a face to face invitation??

Have a nice day

Dean.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 09:06:32 PM by usks1 »
" I see people doing all kinds of crazy stuff.. Eatin razor blades and sh--t.. But I wanna know.. Can he fight?? "

Moses Powell ( RIP ) - The warrior within

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »

Dean i dont know u but u are a trip-i like your response  and offer to the gentleman who seems to think he is a guru/master/expert/10th degree/sufu/don/shian/mma/jujitsu player/etc etc etc-
I dont get envolved in the polictics but i had to pass this on-stay  safe whitewolf in kuwait..

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 10:36:25 PM »

Oh- I forgot   Bri Thai- HTFU- semper f----g fi---i am the one who u  asked why i am in Kuwait  carrying a ASP- in case u have not figured it out yet  - its because i am to young to lay down and f----g die-i am only 68 years old-and still will get on the mat and roll..dam son wake up and smell the roses.

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 11:12:50 PM »

opps bri thai  it was not u  who  asked me about kuwaite and carrying a  asp-i am getting old and forgo it was someone else who asked  me that-anyway HTFU-u will be ok then.

usks1

• Level 4
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 06:57:28 AM »

Hello Whitewolf,
Much respect for your service.

I try to stay out of the politics too. That is why I spend most of my time down at the bus stop. But sometimes you gotta let a clown know he is being a clown.

And since nobody is tossing any quarters his way maybe it is time to look for another line of work. :D

I think what would be a trip is to sit down with you and have a beer and listen to the stories you have after 68 years of living a warriors life..

Who knows, one day me may cross paths, and if so I'll get the 1st round.  ;)

Be safe and Semper Fi

Dean
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 07:04:22 AM by usks1 »
" I see people doing all kinds of crazy stuff.. Eatin razor blades and sh--t.. But I wanna know.. Can he fight?? "

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
  • Sound the horn and call the cry
    • Antrim Self-Protection
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 07:02:22 AM »

Dean i dont know u but u are a trip-i like your response  and offer to the gentleman who seems to think he is a guru/master/expert/10th degree/sufu/don/shian/mma/jujitsu player/etc etc etc-
Hello Whitewolf,

I think what would be a trip is to sit down with you and have a beer and listen to the stories you have after 68 years of living a warriors life..

Be safe and Semper Fi

Dean

Wow, speaking of man-love....

Kent
"Specialization is for insects."-Robert A. Heinlein

http://antrimmasp.blogspot.com/

usks1

• Level 4
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 07:06:00 AM »

Hello Whitewolf,

Be safe and Semper Fi

Dean

Wow, speaking of man-love....

Kent

Aw cmon Kentbob... That's the last thing I would expect to hear from a superhero in pink tights.. ;)

Just giving ole Whitewolf his props..

Bri Thai

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 08:39:41 AM »

There's so much love in this room.

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 11:56:39 AM »

Well now that we have  cleared the air on Jujitsu pictures all i can say is life is to short to not have a good laugh once in awhile-so lets all HTFU-uruggggga  semper fi and keep  up the good posts -Yes Dean that would be great -ill let you buy the first round and Ill get the second-whitewolf in Kuwait.

usks1

• Level 4
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »

Well now that we have  cleared the air on Jujitsu pictures all i can say is life is to short to not have a good laugh once in awhile-so lets all HTFU-uruggggga  semper fi and keep  up the good posts -Yes Dean that would be great -ill let you buy the first round and Ill get the second-whitewolf in Kuwait.

Sounds good... Be safe

Dean

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 05:10:51 AM »

Now if they both would have spiffy yellow on, it really would have been gay. Not just sorta gay, but really gay, beyond gay, super gay. Not to be confused with Superheros in pink tights.
As for the drinking thing, count me in. I'll pick up the rounds after that. Provided that there are no more than 2 members of the dog and duck club present at the meeting, as they are known to wipe out most of the alcohol in the average bar.
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 09:54:29 AM »

hey arnold-i drink fosters- ill meet u  guys in dubai some day-stay safe  whitewolf in kuwait

usks1

• Level 4
    • U.S. Karate
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »

Now if they both would have spiffy yellow on, it really would have been gay. Not just sorta gay, but really gay, beyond gay, super gay. Not to be confused with Superheros in pink tights.
As for the drinking thing, count me in. I'll pick up the rounds after that. Provided that there are no more than 2 members of the dog and duck club present at the meeting, as they are known to wipe out most of the alcohol in the average bar.

Arnold,
It will probably be just you, me and whitewolf... But considering you are an honorary member ofthe bark & quack crew... That will make it 2... But Carl may want to tag along, so.... Can we make it 3 bark & quackers?

Plus ole critter cat comes in handy once in awhile at bars, and when we need something done at over 500 yards..

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

All i can say is bartender bring us another round-stay safe whitewolf

cgonzales

• Level 3
  • NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 04:36:28 PM »

did i hear my name and beer?  "SHOTGUN"