Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• December 10, 2017, 06:30:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jim Wagner, Phony SWAT & troubled Police history  (Read 46351 times)

JimH

• Level 4
Re: Jim Wagner, Phony SWAT & troubled Police history
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 09:31:56 AM »

181 Days...

New Mexico,March 13, 2002 Wagner STARTED his training.
Training IN FULL lasted until April 18,2002.

Then on August 29,2002 he writes to complain they took his badge and firearm THE WEEK BEFORE. (He is done basically as a FAM when Badge and firearm were removed)
Sept 9,2002 he officially resigns with a dated resignation letter of Sept 11, 2002)

Start to finish,(finish being his resignation date of Sept 9,2002)
Wagner worked a TOTAL TIME of  181 days.
That is ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE DAYS IN TOTAL.

The firearms course that he complains he was not allowed to attend in his letter to FAM ," TO EVALUATE ITS USEFULNESS," lol, ( see  www.JimWagner.org   April 27) I believe was to be a course with either the Israelis or the Germans,I am leaning to Israeli's but  I am not positive, I am sure someone out ther knows with whom the training was to be. You See ole Jim was looking to add EVALUATOR to FAM training with the Israeli's or German's as part of his Resume.

Imagine a guy with a few months out of the Training center and he wants to EVALUATE THE TRAINING ?
LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:33:30 AM by Hock »

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »

Suicide is not an option as who will film and direct it and then who will make the final cuts for production.

Wagner will keep on .
He will deny it all,he will change his stories and he will sell his courses.
He will be allowed to keep writing for Black Belt and other magazines,he will be employed to teach and make knives and equipment and he will carry on.

Wagner has been being looked into for 2 years and reported on and he does not stop the changes and the Lies,he just Shape Changes .(to borrow from Hock)

In two years of LIES being pointed out he is still with Black Belt,Agencies ,(Mostly Eurpopean still hire jim and he still runs his courses,now with a European and US Headquarters.

If a LIAR is Caught Lying he just continues to LIE.

Quote redcap
"What about his family? Surely there must be someone out there who will mourn for him if he does suck on his Glock?

Wagner does have a wife and family
Wife is pictured on his site on his Visit to the White House with George Bush.
To discuss terrorism and stuff,lol.

Imagine living with this Nutter ?
His whole life is is as a Fake,a QUITER,he has never stayed with and finished anything.

Mourn or party,what would you choose ?

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 10:28:56 AM »

I have heard from everyone that Wagner's wife is a really nice girl.
And that Wagner is somewhat if not quite, religious.

That is how he and a religious group went to see President Bush.
http://www.projectprayerflag.org/
Which is pretty cool.

Everyone got their group and solo photo with Bush, and while he has this photo on his webpage, Wagner has never invented/rigged up a single story out of it. 

Hock
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:39:43 PM by Hock »

robbhamic

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »

Irvine, CA: Irvine County Sheriff's Deputies attended the home of Jim Wagner today after neighbours complained of an offensive smell emanating from his home. Upon entering the house the Deputies found the body of Mr Wagner....

I wonder if all this coming home to roost stuff will tip him over the edge? Too bad? Serve him right? What about his family? Surely there must be someone out there who will mourn for him if he does suck on his Glock? Any thoughts?
Redcap

Wow.  I wonder what is going on there?  There has been some bomb issues raised in his past Orange County Sheriff's Department days.  Termination followed.  I will post all of the evidence on Friday on the blog but it is comical.  In Jim Wagner's own words and I got my hands on a 6 page letter that he wrote, not only acknowledging his termination, acknowledging that his superiors at OCSD referred to him as a "nut."  He is a strange man.. 

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 02:26:12 PM »

More Semantics by JW.

http://www.jimwagnertraining.com/addbioocsd.html

The following sections are from JW's site,mentioned above.

"On August 30, 2001 Sergeant Jim Wagner was the Shift Leader of the Dignitary Protection Unit and on Gold Team during the operation, tasked to protect the newly appointed United States Treasurer Rosario Marin. She had been appointed by President George W. Bush and was the highest ranking Hispanic in the Bush administration."

"For this event Sergeant Wagner's responsibilities were to do the Advance (collect tactical information on the facility and do employee checks before the event), assign agents to the perimeter (Site Security) and the principals (Close Protection). He was also responsible for the safety of Hector Barreto, Small Business Administration, Gaddi Vasquez, Director of Peace Corps (Nominee), Miguel Pulido, International Policy Advisory Committee on Trade, and Ruben Barrales, Deputy Assistant to the President; Director of Intergovernmental Affairs (The White House), Sheriff Lee Baca (Los Angeles Sheriff’s Office), Assistant Sheriff Don Haidl, Dr. Tirso de Junco, and 250 guests."

Orange County Sheriff's Office definition of the Job of Dignitary Protection:

Special Operations/Dignitary Protection/Intelligence :
Tasked with the responsibility for identifying, investigating and prosecuting suspected vice offenders, maintaining a close working liaison with other agencies worldwide, and assessing the threat levels against and providing security for visiting dignitaries to Orange County.

My question to JW is what level / ring of protection were you and your team assigned ?

The above quotes say you provided protection.

Did you provide close in first ring / level Protection or did you provide SECURITY ?

Security means you are Man Power to stand and observe and take action as required or directed such as:  crowd control,perimeter security,door way security,hall way security,back stage security.

Big Difference,to those in the business.

See the US Treasurer had GOVERNMENT Protection.

California Highway Patrol,of which you WERE NOT a Part,had the Secondary Ring of Security.

You did leg work and SECURITY,NOT DIGNITARY PROTECTION.

You ran background checks on employees and you provided Building diagrams to other agencies who were PROVIDING the Protetction.

Your men as you call them were Officers,NOT AGENTS.

It is all BS word play.
Just semantics to confuse an ill informed public.
(baffle them with BS)

Clarification:
You provided Security work for the following,NOT DIGNITARY PROTECTION:
SECURITY for Rosario Marin,Not DP
SECURITY for the 63rd annual golden globe awards,Not DP
SECURITY for Brad and Angelinas EMPTY Home,Not DP

robbhamic

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »

When I was a cop I had to dress up in full uniform and provide extra coverage for President Clinton when he came to town. No big deal.  This guy is such a fake.  Rosario was not the highest ranking Hispanic official in the Bush Cabinet.  That position was held by Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of Commerce.  Rosario had no security when I met her in Albuquerque in 2004.  After a speech, she came with a group of us for lunch at a regular kind of place.  Nice lady and no frills.  She signed a lot of dollar bills.  No big dignitary protection detail.  I was a civilian at the time and there were no police present. 

Wagner is such a drama queen it isn't funny.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 04:56:29 PM »

Even more on

www.JimWagner.org

A six page letter, written by him to an OCSD Lt., about his being booted from the Orange County Sheriffs Department Reserves. He was forced out by his own admission in this letter, not willingly resigned as he lies he was.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 09:52:21 PM by Hock »

redcap

• "I've done dead, didn't like it" 22 June 2009
  • Level 4
    • Streetwise Philippines
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »

A common denominator with these wankers is that they always want to cut corners. Rather than put in the time and the hard yards they expect they should be promoted to top dog right away. I also wonder about his fixation with the rank of sergeant? Sad individual this Jim Wanker.
Redcap
“No man knows the hour of his ending, nor can he choose the place or the manner of his going. To each it is given to die proudly, to die well, and this is, indeed, the final measure of the man.” Louis L’Amour

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2010, 08:47:50 AM »

The "Sgt" of Sgt Jim wagner discussed here:
http://www.hockscqc.com/blogs/07-08/index.htm

After these discussions, Wagner's need to be called that by hook or crook disappeared.

Hock

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »

July, 2010
I just had a LONG discussion with long term, tactical supervisors on Costa Mesa PD. In the late 1990s and early 2000s. The CMPD SWAT team really wanted to protest the ads and claims Jim Wagner makes...

"We (SWAT team guys) wanted to blow the whistle on him.  We were told to run it by the City Attorney, and after doing so, were told to let it go. The City Attorney didn't want us to go there.  So, we let it go."

One CMPD SWAT veteran added (and not Phil Hartman)...  
"He was never a member of the SWAT tactical team...He did hang around the team quite a bit during practices, etc.  I do know that he tried out at least once for the team and did not make it.  Nor would he have ever made the team.  He was a goof and no one liked him. Wagner was a very good artist and could draw pretty much anything.  Based on that, the SWAT Commander at the time, Ron Smith, decided Wagner could be useful at the command post drawing up the interior/exterior of target houses or rooms with the rough sketches we provided.  So he brought Wagner on (to do this) over the objection of the entire SWAT Team. After everything that has happened, we never let Smith forget about it. "

Of course the entire 1990s CMPD SWAT team will gladly come forward should any court action that Wagner might initiate about his ridiculous, false reputation of blatant lies. No court action will come because Wagner cannot have the truth released.

Hock
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:34:55 AM by Hock »

robbhamic

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »

Again, right on the nose with this one. 

http://www.jimwagner.org/2010/08/the-final-word-on-jim-wagners-swat-team-lies-from-the-commander.html

The lady who runs USADOJO.com is mad at me.  Says that Jim never lied about anything.. LOL.  Where has she been since the 1980's?

http://www.fakeselfdefenseinstructors.com/2010/08/and-the-jim-wagner-drama-cntinues-read-below.html

Respectfully,

Robb Hamic

Kentbob

• JOAT
  • Level 4
  • Sound the horn and call the cry
    • Antrim Self-Protection
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »

If you're making people mad, you must be doing the right thing, Robb.  I for one say "Keep it up!"

Kent
"Specialization is for insects."-Robert A. Heinlein

http://antrimmasp.blogspot.com/

robbhamic

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »

Thanks Kent.  At least we know they are still alive..

SileyEric

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 09:58:49 AM »

Yes, keep it up.  I think it's easy to forget that it's not just 3-4 guys you've taken on (Rob), it's a whole supporting group underneath them.  Things can get very intense when you start messing with peoples' livelihood like this, regardless of how ill-gotten that livelihood happens to be.

You're tirelessly going after not just them, but their business backers, leaders beneath them, and propagandists.  People have to decide what they stand for, which is a good thing...

robbhamic

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 05:18:56 PM »

You are right.  There are so many levels and players in each snake pit.  I am watching my bask as much as I can.  Thanks for your support.

Respectfully,

Robb Hamic

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 02:25:37 PM »

"That is how he and a religious group went to see President Bush.
http://www.projectprayerflag.org/  .Everyone got their group and solo photo with Bush, and while he has this photo on his webpage, Wagner has never invented/rigged up a single story out of it. " Hock, April, 2010

Remember when I wrote that! I WAS WRONG! Wagner did invent a HUGE whopper story around the Prayer Group meeting...Wagner actually wrote this on his webage. Prepare to GAG!

"I had been invited by my Commander in Chief to a private meeting
             in the Oval Office of the White House for my war effort."

A quote right from the Wagner webpage. A quote next to the standard visitor photo with Bush from the Prayer Group meeting. My question is this - how does Jim wagner have the sheer skunk, punk, audacity to print such a slimy lie?

Well folks, this…this really demonstrates what a worthless, little piece of wormy shit, Jim Wagner really is. It also epitomizes and demonstrates his life-long method of operation as a con man to stretch, confabulate and lie about his past to trick customers. In this serial episode in Jim Wagner’s twisted career, he gets into a religious group meeting (in his unrelated, un-required California Militia uniform) and gets the standard visitor photo shot, as did each person of the prayer group. And then Jim Wagner prostitutes the highest office, prostitutes President Bush, prostitutes the war effort, prostitutes real soldiers doing real war effort things, prostitutes the California Reserves and prostitutes the Project Prayer Flag group to sell his line of crap. Here is the real “poop,” if you will pardon the pun.

Jim Hartigan (JimH here) investigated this:

“Wagner was invited to the White House event by a friend of his, a Mr. Shawn Black, who is a founding member of "Project Prayer Flag", due to the groups work with the Military and Veterans. Wagner WAS NOT Required to wear his uniform, (Uniform of the CSMR), Wagner wore the uniform for the photo op. Mrs. Black is a retired member of the USMC with 26 years of service and she did not wear her uniform.
If one reads the purpose of Project Prayer Flag and then reads Wagner's account of why he was at the White House one would see Wagner imagination and story-telling taking over from the reality of the event and reason for being at the White House to Meet the President for a Group and private photo op.
Project Prayer Flag site of what they do for military members:
http://www.projectprayerflag.org/about.html
Wagner's news page in which he says he was invited to the White House By the Commander in Chief for his work with the Department of Defense: Quote Wagner
"I had been invited by my Commander in Chief to a private meeting in the Oval Office of the White House for my war effort."
http://www.jimwagnertraining.com/news13apr07colors.html

Jim Hartigan

And P.S. watch little p-boy Wagner quickly take those words off his webpage. (Too late!) It has been photographed and documented

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:11:03 PM by Hock »

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »

This in, totally unsolicited from another retired CMPD SWAT police. In part, some of what he said ....

"I came across the old '08 post reference Jim's credentials and issues. I couldn't resist emailing you even though this is a stale topic. You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I worked with Jim at Costa Mesa P.D. He was a kooky guy who always seem to live in a "Water Mitty" type of dream world. In patrol, back when there was street justice, he was pretty much a wuss. I don't remember him ever using any level of force, ever.
     On the SWAT subject, Jim was just a "house mouse" who did logistics and maintained gear. The only reason was because the guy in charge, Lt. Ron Smith, felt sorry for him. After he left the PD, well before retirement, we heard about his Air Marshal gig. The Feds came to the PD and were looking in his package. They served a search warrant at his home in Irvine. Nobody was surprised.
     He was just a goofball. He wasn't social. He had few friends. People didn't trust him. He was a wuss as a cop. His only strength was a big imagination and some writing skills. Over the years I've come across some of his stuff online. I just cringe. To me, he has no credibility.
     I don't think Jim deserves a break. I don't think he's nuts either. He just lives in some unrealistic grandiose world that he creates with the stroke of his pen. It seems like he's always been that way. Obviously, he's misrepresented himself and his credentials, over-and-over, to help bolster his personal business. If you're a customer signing up for training, where lives are at stake, you simply deserve to get what you paid for.
     Post what you want. Just don't hook up my email (don't want to be bothered by 'Jailer Jim'.)"  

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:07:21 PM by Hock »

Black Knife

• Forum Member
    • Python Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2011, 01:44:54 AM »

This in, totally unsolicited from another retired CMPD SWAT police. In part, some of what he said ....

"I came across the old '08 post reference Jim's credentials and issues. I couldn't resist emailing you even though this is a stale topic. You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I worked with Jim at Costa Mesa P.D. He was a kooky guy who always seem to live in a "Water Mitty" type of dream world. In patrol, back when there was street justice, he was pretty much a wuss. I don't remember him ever using any level of force, ever.
     On the SWAT subject, Jim was just a "house mouse" who did logistics and maintained gear. The only reason was because the guy in charge, Lt. Ron Smith, felt sorry for him. After he left the PD, well before retirement, we heard about his Air Marshal gig. The Feds came to the PD and were looking in his package. They served a search warrant at his home in Irvine. Nobody was surprised.
     He was just a goofball. He wasn't social. He had few friends. People didn't trust him. He was a wuss as a cop. His only strength was a big imagination and some writing skills. Over the years I've come across some of his stuff online. I just cringe. To me, he has no credibility. Post what you want. Just don't hook up my email (don't want to be bothered by 'Jailer Jim'.)"  

I like the remark about street justice.....lol....those days are gone due to f*&^%$# video cameras and cell phones...

"The worst type of enemy to encounter is one that does not avoid death but welcomes it"

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »

http://www.jimwagnertraining.com/newsdec2610delta.html

In this news page from JW's site is a recap of 2010 and things for 2011.

To those in Law enforcement,particularly Military Police:
JW has a Picture up,supposedly of him training members of his unit the use of the Baton.
Now I know it used to be that the Baton was Never to come above the shoulder and was never to be held or used like a baseball bat,but in the photo's by JW this seems to be what he is allegedlgy teaching them.
Now am I correct,or is my view Old School ?

He is also going to be doing a Sniper / Counter sniper course.
Do these people still not know he WAS NEVER AN OPERATOR ON A SWAT TEAM and was NEVER a SNIPER.
(the funny thing is the man he will be doing the seminar with is (Dennis Barberic) a REAL Former SWAT Officer and Commander, and this guy is taking a back seat to allow JW to sell his BS that he learned in a weekend at HSS)

I was also surprised to read that JW says he GAVE UP his High Risk page in Black Belt to be able to work for Ms Stamos on the World Wide Dojo,lol.
YEP Jim ,you gave it up,and they just happened to have Kelly McCann ready to take over,lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:00:39 PM by Hock »

jmech

• Level 2
    • DefenseQuest
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »

To those in Law enforcement,particularly Military Police:
JW has a Picture up,supposedly of him training members of his unit the use of the Baton.
Now I know it used to be that the Baton was Never to come above the shoulder and was never to be held or used like a baseball bat,but in the photo's by JW this seems to be what he is allegedlgy teaching them.
Now am I correct,or is my view Old School ?

At least here in Wisconsin, you are correct (there is one exception to the rule  tho...).  And it has been that way since at least 1994. 

I also get a kick out of the last picture at the bottom of the page, hawking his new book, "There are many original Jim Wagner techniques all through this new book" and the picture accompanying it...thats right Jimmy, no one has ever thought of eye gouging an infant before, and for good reason. Either that or he just created better infant CPR.....

On a side note, with the mention of a search warrant having been executed on Wagner's home-there should be an affidavit that the Officers completed to apply for the warrant, and that should be public record, unless it was sealed for some reason, and would outline the Probable Cause for obtaining the warrant, including what they wanted to look for and why.

Joe
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2011, 10:04:34 AM »

I already know all about the house search, the charges, the names of the officers, the Federal inspectors from DC. I found out about it all first to substantiate the info before I allowed it here, that Wagner was forced to resign from the Air Marshals in less than a year of work, in a quick deal. See Jim Wagner 13 questions - http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php/topic,4049.0.html

I have every name and every bit of info discussed here. Just awaiting a law suit or a challenge.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

On the baton...
     The baton poised and rested on the the shoulder, and then that shoulder back in a stance, is the classic, police, baton-ready "fighting" stance. In that sense, the baton is above the shoulder. Many, if not most agencies around the world do not allow the baton to raise up over the officer's head, because this signifies the officer will be hitting the head of a person.
      So years ago, some police desk jockeys decided that their troops could not raise the baton too high up, because it looked bad. This rule caught on and police admins are just replicators of each others rules.

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

I have it on solid, face-to-face, intell from two separate insider people that Wagner was dropped from Black Belt magazine. Too much heat and outside pressure. We all predicted he would say he "resigned" from his column as he said he has "resigned" from everything else he was booted off of. It is 100%, typical Wagner.
      With Black belt gone, Wagner will slip away through time. But he is a pathetic little egomaniac and will never go away. He will lie and lie and try and try.
     In the end I have to admit I feel a little sorry for CDR LTC Frank Naumann, XO CPT James Acquarelli and 1SG MSG Dennis Barberic of the California State Militia Reserves for having this trouble-making, chuckle-head in their command. These guys drew this unlucky piece of coal. He is like your worst employee, isn't he? And imagine being under Sgt. Wagner? It will probably get worse. He just can't help himself.
     And I also have to feel sorry for this poor woman Dana Stamos (friend of Mrs Wagner, by the way) who has been boondoggled by this jerk.

Hock
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:12:36 AM by Hock »

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »

Wagner now has VIDEO of some of the things called into question up om Youtube.

Here is one :
Jim Wagner TRAINING the n19th SF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY20Whc8Knk

Yes Jim Wagner is at an SF unit ,but the unit he is with ,NOT TRAINING according to the clip,is not SF,They are a Military Intelligence Unit Assigned to an SF Unit.THEY ARE NOT SF.
We see carefull footage taken so as not to see any unit insignia ,except one shot of Sgt Gentry and his SF Patch.
Question though JW,this was filmed in 1994 right ?
Why then does Sgt Gentry not have the required CORRECTED SF Patch with the tab Special Forecs above the Airborne Patch ?
By 1994 it was a requirement that all SF QUALIFIED people wear the Qaulifier SF Tab.
Not in your picture.

I notice that SGT Gentry is seen as an Instructor for most of the weapons being used in the clip.
My take is that Sgt Gentry had been an SF SGT ,with a weapons Sgt MOS and was allowed to teach a course to the MI unit on use of military weapons ,be they the M16,M60,LAW and Mortars.

I also do not see you JW instructing anything.
Sitting on the ground waiting for a ride on a Black Hawk, some great Heko instruction there,lol
(or so it says on the Thank You letter,lol)

At the end the document presented  with SF Letter Head states;
THE MI DETACHMENT would like to THANK JW.
Not the 19th SF would like to thank JW.

When using video to make a point of proof and clarification ,make sure the info that incriminates you ,and shows you to be a liar ,is not on the clip.
LOL

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »

Here is an interesting picture:
http://www.fightfast.com/google/

Wow JW ,under your picture is a caption that says
Special Forces.

You better check yourself my friend as you are not Special Forces qualified by any branch of the US Military,Foreign Military,nor are you Special Forces in any BS Police Agency.

Caption should read
F*****G Pretender
or Big Time Fraud
or WANNABE

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »

Here we go again,another friend of Jim Wagner  supports this phony by inducting him into a Masters Hall of Fame.

http://www.jimwagnertraining.com/news29aug2011fame.html

Jim Wagner inducted into the MASTERS HALL OF FAME 2011.

Inducted into the Masters Hall of Fame by former Partner in Costa Mesa  ?
quote JW
"I had the opportunity to see my old police partner Dave Dye. Dave is the Vice-President of Masters Hall of Fame"
LOL
Inducted into another Hall of Fame by a friend Jim ??
Masters Hall of Fame site has Mr Dye down as President not VP.

Quote JW
"One of the benefits about attending such a grandiose event is running into old friends and making new ones. My closest friend in the event was Dana Stamos, publisher of usadojo.com and worldwidedojo.com. She had invited my wife and me to sit at her private table where we had a pleasant dinner together "

Wow JW invited to sit at the table of YOUR Friend and Employer Dana Stamos,wow,what an honor,LOL.
(I am glad that at all the Hall of Fames I have been inducted into that I was LUCKY to sit with my friends ,lol)

Ms Stamos was inducted into the Masters Hall of Fame in 2008 for contributions to the Martial arts.
Thanks Dana  for perpetuating the Phony Jim Wagner.

Here is the best part
quote JW
"And, speaking of ninjustu, at the Masters Hall of Fame I also had the privilege of talking to Frank Dux at length.
Frank W. Dux, a martial artist and fight choreographer for the film industry, opened up his own school of Ninjutus in 1975. He was also the inspiration for the 1988 film Bloodsport starring Jean-Claude Van Damme. However, that's the tame stuff. Frank is also the author of The Secret Man: An American Warrior’s Uncensored Story which is a fascinating story about his missions with the CIA and working with the Russians behind the Iron Curtain. I recommend you buy his book.

What really got my attention is when Frank said, "Jim, let me tell you about what some of your enemies are really up to."

Like any prominent personality in the limelight I have my share of enemies; a few competitors who are unhappy with me starting the reality-based self-defense movement and the world's top martial arts magazines giving me the credit for doing so. Apparently Frank is very familiar with a few of the blogs and websites smearing my name, for I am not their only target.  Frank said to me, "It is much more organized than you realize, and there's a lot of people involved. There is an agenda. It's all about business." Of course, Frank is no stranger to controversy himself. There are many who question his background, but he does not even flinch at the accusations razed against him."

All I can say JW is Birds of a Feather Flock Together.

Two Phonies,Dux and Wagner,with BS backgrounds crying about those who "OUT them as PHONIES".

Hey Frank you never answered my questions to you on this forum.
Why not ? LOL,LOL.

Joe Hubbard

• London, England
  • Level 4
  • Transforming the Esoteric with the Exoteric!
    • www.functionalfighting.com
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 05:08:53 AM »

LOL
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side"

Hunter S. Thompson

www.joehubbardstreetsurvival.com

Visit My Blog: http://joehubbard.wordpress.com

Canuk

• Level 4
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 06:39:18 AM »

Wouldn't JW's Police and FAM history/time served be available through Freedom of Infomation

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 06:54:28 AM »

Oh, Canuk, its already on the Wagner 13 Questions. His ..."reality-based...past."
http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php/topic,4049.0.html

But, his pysych profile is such, that he will never give up. He is a little shameless, punk liar. He cannot stop himself.

Hock

Canuk

• Level 4
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »

Agreed.
And this is for all you people out there that may question the whole JW thing.
When you read the evidence and weigh the evidence as a rational mind must. Take into consideration the following.
JW has published the evidence that dams him, look to his own list of achievements and question the time frames.
Look to where the information is coming from that is questioning his background. Is it one person that that is making all the accusations? Or have multiple people who would actually know about his career such as police and sheriffs made comment about him. Then ask yourself why they would risk civil action after having voiced a concern about the legitimacy of JW.
I would also point out that everyone that has commented on JW’s background can and has actually verified their own!
Finally,
If all the things said about JW are, in fact, false then JW would have a winning civil suit for both Slander and Libel as everyone has not only published the information they have signed their names to it. Stupid move on their part if it’s just about taking out the competition don’t ya think?
The truth is the absolute defense against such as suit. In other words JW won’t answer questions or seek legal action because he knows who he is and what he has done.
Become and informed reader and make decisions based on fact.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »

The cops at Costa Mesa (especially the SWAT guys) AWAIT the day they can get a subpoena to talk publically. They told me personally that they wanted to band together to make a public statement about Wagner. And I have the names of the Federal DOJ inspectors/investigators from Washington DC who cleaned up the Marshal's mess. There's lots more and its all ready to go.

Hock

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 02:15:05 PM »

All the things that Jim Wagner claims to be made up lies printed to discredit him come from his own site,his own writings or his own words,as Iheard them when I attended his FIRST RBSD course in NYC.

There are many various pages on this forum with JW as the subject,lol
Here is one:
http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php?topic=4080.0

Now JW is running survival school courses,as he did a course in Italy,LOL.

Thank God for Europeans,(do they not have computers to run a search before they spend their money ?),as they are the only ones really paying and supporting this guys BS.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Download