Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• April 28, 2017, 02:21:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Captain" Chris Pizzo Schmizzo  (Read 55650 times)

JimH

• Level 4
Re: Chris Pizzo Schmizzo
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

Clint Sporman is the person selected to carry on for Cestari.
Ross was just ranked to allow him to earn an income.

michael

• Level 3
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 07:51:33 PM »

From my understanding, Ross did very little training with Cestari.
**To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.** Carlos Castaneda

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 08:34:58 PM »

After reading the poss about this Capt. P= I went on the you tube and watched vidio entittled Capt Pizzo sucks===The speaker talked 10 minutes about this Pizzo   character and his style-bottom line is this speaker is not happy with Pizzo and calls him a fake and a rip off  artist-and he warns all not to get taken in ......

All I can say is between this guy and the forum I am not getting envolved at all.

And thats my take on the whole god dam thing-  now back to important things-

WW (ELB)

Brian S

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »

Really?

The Cestari crew trained at Ross' gymnasium in New Jersey.  A great many photographs were taken there when they were at their internet forum heyday.  He was as much a part of the "Wolf Pack" (grrrrr.... grrrr.....) as any of them.  

Only when he dared think for himself did he get ostracised..... and only then was "Wolf Pack" (grrrrr.... grrrrr......) history re-written.

Brian S

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2008, 08:38:18 PM »

Damn!  That gym in New Jersey was their HQ!

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

"Captain Chris Pizzo", ( once the mysterious, masked Lt. X ) has been investigated and added to the POW Network "wannabes and frauds" list.

If anyone has the slightest shred of evidence that Pizzo is nothing other than charleton and fraud, let me know and I will present the case to the Network as I know them well. 

Hock
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:24:15 AM by Hock »

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »

In a recent advert for a speaking engagement "The Capt",formerly "Lt X",stated that he did a few weeks of ROTC training and with drew due to illness.
LOL
If anyone finds any evidence that supports  Mr Pizzo's claims of actual military service you can bet it is fabricated BS.

The following is from Mr pizzo bio as a member of the board for NAPMA:
"Chris Pizzo initially entertained thoughts of a military career. A participant in Cornell University’s ROTC program from 1992-1993, Chris Pizzo was only a Commissioned Officer for the U.S. Army Officer Candidate School for a couple of months before being diagnosed with atypical seminoma cancer. Although the cancer ended his military career aspirations, it did not crush Chris Pizzo’s spirit"

Notice how weeks have been made into a year 92-93.
Notice how participation in the ROTC program makes him a Commissioned Officer in the CANDIDATE SCHOOL,LOL.
Then the claim again of ROTC participation now shortened to be several months.

I think Mr Pizzo best LOOK UP THE TERM and REQUIREMENTS for what a COMMISSIONED OFFICER IS.

HE IS NOT an OFFICER, Nor in the Military in any capacity by any stretch of the imagination,and HE is a PHONY.
He is where he belongs
THE POW NETWORK "WALL OF SHAME"

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 02:28:37 PM »

far cry from his official bio-still up on his webpage...

"Captain Chris Pizzo - Accomplished martial artist (5 black belts) and U.S. Army Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Officer, Chris Pizzo’s world was shattered in 1997 when his dream of career military service was ended when diagnosed with atypical seminoma cancer."

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Re: "Captain" Chris Pizzo Schmizzo
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 08:59:55 AM »

Was wondering,

- was Carl Cestari still alive when Pizza was the masked Lt X?

Hock

Milldog1776

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »

Yes.
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that Carl was very upset and felt taken advantage of by Captain Shitstain.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:21:23 PM by Hock »

shastana

• Level 4
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2009, 11:13:40 AM »

Just for kicks, I signed up for free email newletters from Capn Chris a few months ago.

I get this email titled, "My Name..and family killed in horrific attack".  It went on and on how he apologizes that he had to send me this email message, but this could be me and my family if we don't sign up for my course!!

I sent him a reply, stating he went too far on the marketing scheme spectrum with this, and that I was with CQCG.  That his unprofessional marketing tactics were a sign of a truly desperate man, and his skills were not "super secret". That he was full of shit and I wanted him to know that I was going to spread the word about him and his f'd up marketing.

thanks Keith for making the call on this guy!
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2009, 11:38:28 AM »

I get this email titled, "My Name..and family killed in horrific attack".  It went on and on how he apologizes that he had to send me this email message, but this could be me and my family if we don't sign up for my course!!

THAT is exactly like an old "I apologize for" letter sent out by the old TRS in the 1990s. The head of TRS told me he got some serious complaints about the letter, but in the end it generated a lot in contacts and interest. So he didn't care. Who cares? Sales!

TRS-ishness lives on in the inflated, manipulating, shallow "sales page" ads of Captain Shitzzo, Damian Ross, Tim Larken...et al.

Hock

shastana

• Level 4
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »

THAT is exactly like an old "I apologize for" letter sent out by the old TRS in the 1990s. The head of TRS told me he got some serious complaints about the letter, but in the end it generated a lot in contacts and interest. So he didn't care. Who cares? Sales!

TRS-ishness lives on in the inflated, manipulating, shallow "sales page" ads of Captain Shitzzo, Damian Ross, Tim Larken...et al.

Hock

Well, even my wife saw the email...and she didn't want to sign up, she wanted a peice of the SOB!  God help him!
An armed citizenry fly their colors, an unarmed citizenry wear their colors.

mleone

• Level 4
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 06:45:22 AM »

If you want to watch it go ahead.
But-

Every 3rd word is "alright" and/or "Ok"...

Pathetic...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 06:46:38 AM by Hock »

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 11:59:21 AM »

In case you haven't noticed?

McShizzo Cappy' "Captain" Mike Pizzo is advertising on the Drudge Report, deluding people into looking and thinking about him.

He still has a day job and I'll bet that is paying for these ads. Let see what happens in year or two.

Hock

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »

Since it is olympic season. I thought I'd let everyone know that Pizzo now says"

"He is also a US Gold Medal Grappling Champion, Silver Medal Grapplers Quest National Champion, and has 147 trophies and medals in dozens of martial arts and fighting styles."

Hock

Dawg

• Level 4
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2010, 11:32:50 PM »

Wow!

I thought you might be joking, so I went and checked out his website...

you're not joking.

Wow! ::)

While I was at it, I went ahead and searched through some "Google" highlights about ol' Cappy. There's a LOT of folks that are extremely upset with this fella. I think he might be needing some of those secret fighting skills if he doesn't keep a low profile.

Oh well...sometimes you actually reap what you sow.
"Whether you're paranoid or not, they're coming for you."  - Dawg

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2010, 07:11:13 AM »

I have never met the sunject -dont think i want to-if he needs one i can forward a
cape and he can call him self the super dooper pooper scooper captain of the martial arts world-who flies through the air with the greatest of ease giving majic tricks to
unsuspecting nieve students-
screw it-forget him
WW

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »

Reminds when Dr Gyi told a number of prestigious people, some in the US Army in North Carolina, that he'd won a bronze medal in Olympic boxing about ohhh....12 years ago or so. No one looked it up, but one very popular trainer, who discovered the lie.

Hock

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »

Just a heads up...

Insiders report that a retreating military fraud "Captain" Pizzo has been calling up his older supporters to try to get them in a "new deal" to "invest in."

These are really old fringe, years-back, supporters and contacting them is almost flat embarresing.

Oh, yeah - he won't tell them up front what the investment is.

Hock

seanross

• Level 3
    • Sean's Home Page
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »

Just for curious, I bought his "close combat training video".  It is pretty much what gets taught in an introductory "bulletman" seminar.  The quality of instruction is moderate.  He consistently displays the bad habit of dropping his arms and blading at nearly 90 degrees.

I did get one good idea from it - always gain ground.  For example, when doing a knee strike, don't step back after the knee, stomp down and keep moving into your attacker.  That makes sense.

His main techniques are eye flick, ridge hand, chin jab and a "whip kick".  I like the eye flick and chin jab.  The ridge hand, I won't do because of the risk of injury to the fragile outside of the hand.  Much better is the hammer fist.  The "whip kick" is just lifting the leg - wouldn't do much damage, seems mostly for the purpose of stopping motion of the opponent.  I am a much bigger fan of the stomp kick and knees to the mid section.  He also uses a version of the "combat clock"  8 angles instead of 12, but the same idea.  His body mechanics seem to be bladed at nearly 90 degrees and he keeps his arms at his side unless actually involved in a technique - great way to get punched in the face.

Another good idea is to plan your self defense tactics based on the direction the attack comes from rather than waiting to see what the attack is.  A "first move" combination is good to work on and bring it out first automatically.  My "first move" is a cross stomp kick, eye flick and then a palm strike to the face.  If someone surprises me, I'll pull that out first, then start thinking about specifics. 

Personally, I am not really bothered by the exaggerated claims.  Everybody has a "shtick" these days and he is doing what he can to make some money in a very competitive business.  I am not willing to claim I am god's gift to martial arts, so I only get $20 a month from my guys for eaching a couple classes a week at a community center.  If I had less ethics, I might make more money. 
"Do not imitate the ancient masters.  Seek what they sought!"

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 03:24:31 PM »

Only 147 trophies!? SISSY! My dog has more. :P
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

F. Fuller

• Level 2
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 12:48:26 PM »

It has always amazed me the lengths that some people will go to make people think that they are something they are not. Even with things that are so easily verified and proven as Military Records and Sports Event Results. I guess that is how they survive for so long.... Most people don't dig because they don't think anyone would bother conducting such a farce.

I have worked with LEO trainers who are otherwise pretty savvy but in a moment of "Wow", purchased instructionals from people like Pizzo and Peterson based on their ad claims. It took a while, but they finally got their Bullshit meter working.

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »

As previously stated, pretending to be an Army Captain is disgusting. Of course, he was "LT. X" first, wearing a mask for that circus act of TRS.

"Slimed!" Like in Ghostbusters, it's hard to get the slime off after a contact with this immoral, conman dipshit.

Hock

noload

• Level 4
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »

I think at TRS  It was easier to hide the nuts and phonies when you also have some top notch trainers too.

TLE

• Level 3
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »

So was pizza even an Lt.?

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »

NO!
He's a Jersey boy. Never in the military.
Hock

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:58 AM »

Oh wow-----my homes state of NJ-did we have to insult the Garden state-
 :'(-WW-

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »

Mine too. We have dibs to pick on it.

Hock

JimH

• Level 4
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 07:55:40 PM »

Pizzo was in an ROTC unit for a couple weeks and left.
He claims that if he had stayed in he would have been a LT and he then promoted himself to captain for the same sick ,psychotic reason.

F***ing Loser.

Read page 3 of this thread to read Pizzo's own words .
Pages: 1 [2]

Download