Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• April 28, 2017, 02:16:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: New Book on Mike Echanis Released by Paladin Press  (Read 97317 times)

SabreActual

• Level 2
Re: New Book on Mike Echanis Released by Paladin Press
« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2014, 11:33:12 AM »

One brave woman -

The below account is based on my conversations with Mike's mom, Mrs. Pat Echanis, and her letter to a "Mr. Kozac" upon her return from Managua, Nicaragua, in late October 1978.

You will not find this encounter with MDE's parents in Mr. O'Neal's book "American Warrior" in which he offers he never left a fallen comrade behind per the Ranger Creed in direct reference to Mike, Chuck or Bobby (Page 178).

The creed also includes a fallen comrade's family.

According to Pat, Susie Sanders (Chuck Sanders' widow) and the Echanis Family had become close in a very short period of time after MDE and Chuck's deaths.

Susie called Pat and shared that Gary O'Neal had spoken to her (Gary and Chuck were friends and had served on the same SCUBA team at 5th Group together prior to both joining Mike in Nicaragua).  O'Neal offered he was returning to Nicaragua to assume "Mike's contracts" and would also try to recover the insurance money rumored to be due the families of all three Americans killed on General Alegrett's Aero Commander 114-A.

Susie offered O'Neal asked her not to share this information with the Echanis'.  However, Susie did.  She remained in touch with both the Echanis and Sanders families for some years until letting them know she needed to move on with her life.  They understood.

At about the same time as Susie's call Mrs. Alegrett contacted Pat from Managua.  Pat later wrote "We have been to Nicaragua by request of Mrs. Alegrett.  She asked that we come and settle our son's affairs.  The insurance on the plane, also."

The call from Mrs. Alegrett was made on October 26, 1978.

The U.S. State Department approved their visit almost immediately and visas were issued.

Pat, Mike's dad (Frank) and their family attorney arrived in Managua on October 30th.

Mrs. Alegrett did not meet them at the airport as originally planned.  The city was in chaos as fighting between Somoza's forces and the Sandinistas was fierce.  The three would later meet with Mrs. Alegrett's attorney, Dr. Teojer (sp?), at the U.S. Embassy to discuss the insurance money issue.  Two meetings were held.  No insurance payment was ever made to the family.

They did have the opportunity to meet with then President Somoza.  Again, according to Pat's letter to Mr. Kozac, "Pres Somoza asked to see us which we did - very nice...no assistance".

It was when they visited with Somoza they ran into O'Neal at the Presidential Offices.  "We saw Gary O'Neal as he came out of a room," Pat told me.  "He looked at us and was clearly shocked.  I know he never expected to see us again after the funerals."

Pat recounts O'Neal talking briefly with them.  He offered to take them up to where Mike had lived but they were due to meet Somoza.  They declined.  "That's the last we saw of O'Neal while we were there."

With reservations orginally made at the Intercontential Hotel in Managua the party was directed by a well-wisher at the airport to another hotel in town.  That person felt the original hotel was too dangerous a place to be staying for three Americans at that time.  He provided them with his car and they were taken to a less visible hotel in the city.

"I was never afraid while we were there, not once!" Pat told me.

One can see where, in part, MDE got his fearlessness  :)

The party registered under their attorney's name.  It would prove a very wise move.

The Echanis' remained in Managua until November 2nd.  During that time they visited a woman who Mike had told them about, a Dutch gal, who warned them to leave Nicaragua immediately given the danger they were in.

They also visited the national bank where they believed MDE may have kept an account.  They were given the "royal run-around".  Again, nothing came of their efforts.

"The embassy was sure [the Nicaraguans] would help us with our son's affairs - I believe they had all helped themselves to everything belonging to to our son personal and financial" she wrote later.

Indeed, Mike's personal effects were rummaged through at the trailer he lived in by persons unknown. Frank Jr, one of Mike's two brothers, told me he recognized items of Mike's clothing being worn by some of those Expat Americans who'd come to Ontario from Managua for the funeral services.  It infuriated him.

All of MDE's vehicles disappeared as well as his weapons.  The trailer was essentially looted.

When the Echanis' left for the airport they were handed a box of what was claimed to be Mike's personal effects. 

Most of what was in the box belonged to Joe Camp, a retired Navy SEAL working for Mike who disappeared on the streets of Managua several months earlier.  Frank gave the box to their taxi driver and told him he could have whatever was in it.  He was furious at the insult to their intelligence by whomever had put the box together.

Note:  Items of Mike's later ended up in Texas with Joe Camp's widow.  They were sent to her and offered to be her husband's.  She had a letter from Mike to Joe when Mike recruited him and sent all she had back to the family.  I have read the letter.  Mrs. Camp was likewise angry at the insult to her and her husband's memory.

The overall lack of help was dismaying.

"The embassy was most surprised we did not receive more assistance.  But what can you do?," Pat wrote.  "You don't demand when you are in another country - they can do as they wish, and you have no recourse."

As it turned out the Sandinistas were looking for the trio.

Again, according to Pat after they'd returned safely home.

"In yesterday's mail I received a letter and news clipping from the embassy in Managua.  The opposition was looking for us at all the hotels, but could not find us registered.  We did not use our name but the name of our attorney.  The paper came out the afternoon we left, November 2nd.  We were happy to be home."

Mike's parents had been traveling throughout Managua with no security presence provided by either the U.S. embassy, Gary O'Neal or President Somoza via his executive assistant Colonel Adonis Porras.

Truly God was watching over them.

"Na Mae O Me Do Fu" - The Washing Away of Fear

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #241 on: May 14, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »

Interesting note -

In recent information exchange with Dr. Joo Bang Lee, founder of Hwa Rang Do, I learned the following.

There are only two American instructors ever to be awarded a full Hwa Rang Do black belt, meaning they were deemed fully qualified in the Art of Hwa Rang Do.  These were Michael D. Echanis and Charles "Chuck" Sanders.  Both were awarded their ranking in 1975 by Dr. Lee personally.

These same two instructors were then authorized by Dr. Lee to create and train a military sub-set program for the Army's Special Forces at Fort Bragg, and later SEAL Team 2 at Little Creek, Virginia.

Per a copy of the USAJFKCENMA Certificate of Participation issued to each Special Forces or other military member who successfully graduated the "HWARANG DO/HAND TO HAND COMBAT SCHOOL - INSTRUCTOR COURSE" - a two week program taught by Mr. Echanis - the graduate was certified as at a black belt ranking in the military sub-set program.

Each certificate was stamped with Dr. Joo Bang Lee's personal seal as well as signed by Robert C. Kingston, Major General, Commanding and his Chief of Staff, Timothy G. Gannon, Colonel.

Mr. Echanis' signature is not present on these certificates of which I have a copy as issued to Mr. Charles W. Evans, Instructor Course 76-5.

Mr. Evans was a close friend of Mr. Echanis' and Mr. Sanders and was the "silent sentry" in the Echanis Soldier of Fortune H2H articles.

Dr. Lee is clear that NO graduate of the military sub-set program was or is considered a full master in Hwa Rang Do.

Claims otherwise are "crazy".

Dr. and Grand Master Lee have been provided with copies of the official military sub-set program as developed and taught by Mike Echanis and Chuck Sanders at the Special Forces HWD Instructor Program and at ST2 for its instructor program.

And the official SF and Navy SEAL documentation identifying Michael D Echanis as the senior H2H instructor for their programs.

This to ensure proper safe-keeping and the formal record of these courses within Echanis' chosen Art.

The same documentation packet was provided to Sensei Toshiro Nagato, one of Echanis / Sanders close friends in Ontario when they were studying Judo together.  Nagato Sensei is today a 15th Degree Black Belt in the Art of Ninjitsu and lives / teaches in Japan.

Two of the proposed six instructor courses for Special Forces were completed with three two week instructor courses for ST2 also taught before Echanis and Sanders moved to Nicaragua.

Dr. Lee was an honorary pall bearer at both Mike's and Chuck's funerals and hosted a traditional Buddhist ceremony in their honor in Downing, California, roughly a week later.  Both Mr. and Mrs. Echanis attended.

My sincere thanks to Dr. Lee for his assistance and recollections.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2014, 06:18:19 AM »

The official and never before seen Special Forces / SEAL Team 2 documentation regarding those courses and specific classes taught by Mike Echanis has been provided to Dr. Joo Bang Lee and the Hwa Rang Do organization.

This will complete their archives regarding Echanis' military program and the Art.

Dr. Lee and Grand Master Taijoon Lee are having a web page created to present the material on the official HRD website.

Hwa Rang Do is a registered / trademarked martial art.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2014, 08:30:03 PM »

Michael Janich / Spyderco Knives has rewritten the Spyderco Warrior Knife brochure with the new edition soon to come out with every Warrior Knife evolution to include the new Pygmy Warrior.

Janich has corrected his initial editorial regarding Echanis and the section is now concise, brief and far more accurate for the venue in which it appears.

The Echanis Family has been so notified as has Dr. Joo Bang Lee and Hwa Rang Do Grandmaster Taijoon Lee.

For the record regarding Randy Wanner - about whom a thread briefly appeared on this forum (now discontinued) -

Master Wanner refused to be interviewed for the original brochure as stated then and again in the new brochure version.

He did so because he wants nothing to do with not only the original Warrior project (initially titled the "Echanis Warrior Knife") but with the design created by Guy Rafaeli and presented for consideration to Spyderco for production.

Mr. Wanner, at the time of my last discussion with him in 2013, likewise has nothing to do with - nor wants anything to do with - Bob Taylor although he continues to feel very kindly toward Bob.

Wanner would not accept a royalty for the Spyderco version as to do so would be seen as an endorsement of the knife - which Wanner will not do.

Wanner still possesses the first rough prototype of the "Echanis Warrior".

Wanner re-confirms it was Mike Echanis who approved his (Wanner's) final drawing of the Warrior in Los Angeles in the spring of 1977 when he, Chuck Sanders and Randy Wanner were story-boarding Mike's O'Hara Books series at O'Hara Publications.

Wanner also re-confirmed for me that Echanis was every bit as skilled, tough and accomplished as a martial artist as he demonstrated - to include sparring full force with Wanner at the La Habra dojang at the request of Joo Bang Lee.

Echanis did likewise with former Soldier of Fortune martial arts editor Sigung Art Gitlin in San Francisco, at the request of SOF editor Robert K Brown (Fighting Knives Magazine, January 1996, "Si Gung Art Gitlin Haak Lung Chuan" by Grand Master Mike DeAlba.

"I was working for Soldier of Fortune and was asked to smoke him out before we published any of his writings.  Lots of martial artists were trying to make a name for themselves at the time. 

He [Echanis] not only earned my respect but we hit it off at our first meeting and ended up spending alot of time together.  I have found memories of him.  He was warm and a wonderful human being, but he WAS a warrior, and he lived a warrior's life.  Mike was a great friend."

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2014, 06:19:38 PM »

Just learned Dr. Joo Bang Lee and Grandmaster Taijoon Lee will be presenting several seminars in the LA area the end of August.  This to include promoting GM Lee's new book and the Complete Michael D Echanis Collection from Black Belt Books.

Work on incorporating Echanis' documented official programs of instruction for Special Forces / SEAL Team 2 into the HRD formal history continues and should be available on the HRD website by end of August.

Setting the record straight.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »

Just returned from Little Creek/Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Confirmed MDE was 5th Degree TKD (trained and ranked in Oregon/California).

Also trained/sparred in VB at Chuck Norris' studios (Primarily the old Hill Top studio) from late '75 til mid '77.  MDE only did so in the evening, after hours, and with the schools' Black Belts (Yep, saw and have copies of the photos).

His friends and training partners included Aaron Norris and Rick Preato who started and ran the schools and are still closely involved with Chuck Norris to this day.

It was during this period he learned aspects, techniques and the philosphy of Norris' martial arts style, Chun Kuk Do.

New MDE handwritten and typed documentation shared while there include rough draft of SEAL Team 2 H2H Program of Instruction, article on Hwa Rang Do Acupressure, course outline for machete fighting (which MDE taught in Panama in early '77 for Special Forces), and "Motions of the Blade during Combat/Cutting and Breaking Movements".

MDE self-identified as a "Tiger Man" Stylist". He hand-wrote a dynamic description of this imagery and manner of the mental, emotional and physical attributes of attack as such a stylist.

Hence, in part, the Asian Tiger tattoo he wore on his right forearm (as did Chuck Sanders).

Echanis was significantly skilled and/or ranked in 5 martial arts.  Boxing (Boise, Idaho - amatuer heavyweight under Al Barros), Judo (Oregon-Idaho Judo Club and follow on training by Judo black belt Chuck Sanders), TKD (5th Degree), Hwa Rang Do (2nd Degree) and Chun Kuk Do.

Vrkah

• Level 2
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »

Ok, so you are a Echanis shill - good for you. make some money with it. about the rest of what you have written:
http://youtu.be/JUBIU0gkWfs
Si vis pacem, para bellum

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2014, 09:30:32 AM »

Not a "shill" - a friend of the family.

Haven't made a cent and don't plan on it.

Unlike some others who have written essentially inaccurate, incorrect and self-serving articles/books (i.e. Mike Janich / Gary O'Neal).

Thanks for your note ::)

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2014, 09:43:22 AM »

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2014, 01:11:28 PM »

Setting the record straight -

From Mr. O'Neal's book "Legendary Ranger", page 130.

"...he [Mike Echanis] was a civilian who was not Ranger qualified or Special Forces qualified - although he had served in combat with the 75th Rangers...So while he didn't have the qualifications the military demanded to teach, he did did have the knowledge we needed.  What I did was take my 201 file and white out my name and Social Security number, then write in his name and number.  Just like that Mike became a Ranger and SF qualified."

Blatantly false with respect to the 201 "recollection". And as false as the author's claim to have stopped Bobby Nguyen's funeral in Ontario as likewise offered in the book.

Echanis, per the official documentation possessed by his family and by myself, would not have claimed qualifications he did not have.  More importantly, he lived and trained and worked with some of the most seasoned and respected Ranger qualified/SF qualified people in the Army.  This to include legendary Son Tay Raider Ivan "Jake" Jakovenko who I've communicated with now numerous times.

Any one of these could have and would have smoked Echanis out as to his qualification status in a heartbeat.

Didn't occur because Mike never did what was described in "Legendary Ranger".

However, he was immensely well thought of as this Letter of Appreciation written on 22 June 1976 by then Command Sergeant Major William E. Edge, then the CSM for the JFK Center for Military Assistance at Fort Bragg, attests to.

For CSM Edge's bio see this link - http://www.sflistteamhouse.com/scrapbook/Edge/obit.htm

"Dear Mike,

"I would like to take this opportunity to express my personal thanks to you for what you have tried to do for us.

"Your undying spirit is rare indeed.  In these self-complacent times, it is most unusual to discover a truly dedicated person such as yourself.  There will again come a time when people like you will be eagerly sought after to both teach and lead our young and inexperienced soldiers in a battle they can win.

"Your skills in unarmed and hand to hand combat are sorely needed in today's forces.  Hopefully they will return in the future.

"I hope our paths cross again, in the meantime, if there is anything I can be of assistance to you in any way, please to not hesitate to call."

Warriors such as CSM Edge and Jake Jakovenko would hardly been taken in or put up with someone who they could easily determine was either SF/Ranger qualified or not.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2014, 10:36:45 AM »

Much has been said/written or simply speculated on regarding the severity of Echanis' wounding in Vietnam.

For example, on Page 130 of Gary O'Neal's book "Legendary Ranger" he writes of MDE's wound damage to his right foot and calf "While his foot was still attached to his leg, it was pretty much useless unless he was wearing a special boot, but he'd overcome that to earn his black belt in several martial arts disciplines."

Echanis was wounded (4 times in the same engagement) in 1970.  It required nearly five years for him to - essentially on his own - overcome the wounds he received with the wounding to the right lower leg and foot an amputation consideration when he was med-evaced to Japan from Vietnam.

In specific, Echanis' right lower calf was both shot away and then surgically removed.  The majority of the attending muscle, tissue, ligaments and veins/arteries were severly compromised.

His right foot, on its outside was shot away and likewise removed later by surgery. 

As the Army and then VA physcians treating him stated privately and in the official medical record there was no way in their minds he would  ever walk again without, at minimum, the use of a cane.  Running, martial arts or any other activity of this level was out of the question.

The imbalance and lack of strength, blood flow and coordination in the right leg was compounded by the portion of his left heel which had been likewise shot off.

Mike did not, as O'Neal states, wear a "special boot".  He wore a variety of soft shoes / bata boots as are seen in the photos taken of him at Bragg, home, Little Creek and elsewhere.  What he did sometimes use was a soft, flexible brace for the right calf.  This brace was recovered in NIC when his parents went there 3 weeks after his death.

Echanis had to wear vascular socks on both feet/lower legs to maintain an appropriate blood flow and pressure.

In his right shoe or bata boot he would place either a specially made insert or, most often, a pair of rolled up socks where the right side portion of his foot was missing.  In his left shoe he would place a similar device where the missing part of his left heel was.

Without these forms of artificial support and the soft shoes he was indeed extremely limited mobility wise - and had trouble with daily activities such as bathing standing up and unaided movement.

However to offer he was "useless" is inaccurate.

One wonders if O'Neal would say the same of Army Ranger (3rd Battalion) who lost his entire lower right leg and foot in combat and through his own recovery efforts aided by 21st Century medical technology returned to active duty and the combat zone - http://www.amazon.com/Back-Fight-Explosive-Special-Operator-ebook/dp/B009LRWGZU

I hardly think Kapacziewski sees himself as "useless" without his prostetic limb.

That Echanis recovered and resumed the high degree of mobility and accomplishment he did after his wounding - to include boxing as a heavyweight in Boise, Idaho, in several local "smokers", is both the true record and an accurate account of this Wounded Warrior's will to never give up.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #251 on: September 30, 2014, 12:13:18 PM »

Over the years some have claimed Mike Echanis did not instruct on behalf of Dr. Joo Bang Lee (the Founder, Hwa Rang Do) prior to his creating the military combatives program at Fort Bragg.

From "The Complete Michael D. Echanis Collection", published in 2010 per authorization of the Echanis Family and in a forward written by now Grand Master Tai Joon Lee -

"My father then tried to give Echanis some training in teaching the art by placing him in charge of our school in La Habra, California."

The La Habra HWD school was overseen / managed originally by Master Randy Wanner.  It was Wanner who Lee sent Echanis to in order to "smoke him out".  Once MDE's capabilities were affirmed by Wanner and training by both Dr. Lee and Wanner took place Mike was indeed placed "in charge" of the La Habra school.

This is confirmed with the recent discovery of one of Echanis' business cards from that time period.

It reads:

International Hwa-Rang-Do Association
Joo Bang Lee - Grand Master - 8th Dan Black Belt

Chief Instructor, Michael Echanis

The address is given as 380 N. Harbor Blvd, La Habra, Calif, 213-697-6630.

The main dojang's address is given as 13912 E. Imperial Hwy, La Mirada, Calif, 213 921 3055.

Echanis was far too tough on civilian students, per GM Lee, and was replaced  -- recommended to consider teaching military and/or law enforcement personnel.

However, as the record shows, he was appointed as a chief instructor in HWD in southern California prior to going to Fort Bragg.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »

For many years now and in many forums the claim has been made that Dr. Joo Bang Lee "cured" Mike Echanis' very severe leg wound (right lower leg).  This by using acupuncture.

The most recent such affirmation was made in 2010 by Grand Master Taijoon Lee in the forward he wrote for the Echanis Collection released by Black Belt Books.

Where acupuncture can relieve pain and promote healthy relaxation as well as other attributes if done under the correct circumstances and with the patient's understanding of the overall process, it cannot re-grow lost tissue, muscle, ligament, blood pathways or nerves.

Hence the claim of "curing" Mike's severe wound using acupuncture is incorrect as this is the nature and degree of damage done by those AK 47 rounds that struck Echanis in not only the right but left foot, with severe calf damage done also to the right lower leg.

Temporary relief from chronic pain, which Echanis did suffer from to include headaches, may well have been achieved under Joo Bang Lee while Echanis was in LA. However Mike was in a constant state of discomfort and pain up until the time of his passing due to the degree of wound damage he suffered in Vietnam.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #253 on: November 16, 2014, 12:24:30 PM »

Final -

Michael D. Echanis was recruited through the U.S. embassy in Managua, Nicaragua, via the U.S. Military Group Army attache at the time (Major Juan Montes).

The recruitment offer to act as an intelligence asset was routed through the JFK Institute for Military Assistance on Smoke Bomb Hill at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

Echanis was also being vetted for two other para-military training operations.  The first was in Libya and was a CIA operation requiring 46 advisors at $55,000 a year with $10,000 bonus upon completion.

The second was 90-day 4 man training team for Saudi Arabia.  This MTT paid $150,000 for 90 days' work.

Vetting officers for the Libya contract were Colonel Dick Bratten, formally of INTERPOL, and Colonel Tennis Carter.  Both Bratten and Carter were former "company men".

The opportunity in Nicaragua was not a CIA operation.  Rather, it was internal to Special Forces/Special Operations on Fort Bragg itself.  Echanis rated it as the fall-back mission if the Middle East prospects were not productive.

It was a contract job.

Departure date for the mission was October 1, 1977.

Echanis and his selected team included himself, Chuck Sanders, Joe Camp (retired Navy SEAL) and Bobby Nguyen.

A second team made up of Paul Glasser, C.W. Evans and Gary O'Neil were seconded to work for the EEBI in Managua.  This team was recruited from the 5th Special Forces Group at Fort Bragg with Echanis appointed both the team leader and paymaster for all involved.

However, Echanis and his intelligence cell worked specifically for Mr. Ray Molina, advisor to then President Somoza, whereas the second team trained NIC troops at the Infantry Center (EEBI).

Echanis and his intelligence effort carried out a number of taskings to include the successful infiltration of the American student community at the university in Managa.  Echanis, in specific, also discovered, confirmed and provided evidence of how Cuban sent small arms and ammunition were entering NIC from Cuba/Panama.

With the death of Joe Camp, attempting to re-infiltrate the American student community in Managa as Echanis had done earler, and then a few months later Mike Echanis, Chuck Sanders and Bobby Nguyen killed along with General Ivan Alegrett in an aviation crash, the Fort Bragg run intelligence operation came to an abrupt end.

Colonel Charlie Beckwith, in 1982 and on the public record, confirmed Mike Echanis reported direclty to him regarding the intelligence efforts in Nicaragua when he (Echanis) visited Fort Bragg from NIC.

CIA officers at Fort Bragg attempted to recruit Echanis/Sanders after they were operational in NIC.  Echanis rebuked their interest several times and reported the contacts to then AMB Solaun at the U.S. embassy in NIC after one trip and such contact. 

For roughly a year after the deaths of all four men a clean-up operation took place which included visits to the Camp and Echanis Family by the FBI and the tapping of their home phone lines for roughly a year.

What occurred in NIC was an initially successful intelligence operation that, with the deaths of half its operators, was swiftly closed down and cleaned up after.

The country fell to the communists less than a year afterward.

The record is set straight.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #254 on: July 28, 2015, 06:17:08 PM »

Retired Navy SEAL Joseph H. Camp, part of the team recruited by Echanis, was KIA on June 10, 1978, by FSLN urban commandos.

This while seeking to develop a human intelligence network with the FSLN.

Camp was a highly decorated and well respected SEAL operator, to include being an advisor with the Provisional Reconnaissance project where he earned his 2nd Bronze Star with Valor device.

SabreActual

• Level 2
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »

Tribute to Navy SEAL Joe Camp to be published in December 2015 issue of the UDT SEAL Association magazine, "The Blast".
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Download