• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sambo  (Read 3342 times)

whitewolf

• Level 4
Sambo
« on: January 18, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »

Last night we had the good fortune to have as a guest  a national champion Sambo instructor from Florida-he demonstrated a few movements from sambo to be used against a judo /BJJ opponent or to be used in a self defense situation-these movements are used while going to the ground-without going into detail the movements shown were pretty simple and quick-additionally he had us facing a wall-hands on wall and moving to the start of a sweep or throw over and over again.
Driving your hip into the wall as you start the turn-he said he does them over and over and over. One of his comments was that this type training alone is excellent as you get the movement and speed . Then you go to a opponent and practise the movement till the actual throw-i thought it was pretty good stuff-WW

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
Re: Sambo
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 06:10:46 AM »

I prefer the "Samba", I go to Rio! Woo Hoo!
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »

Well i like the Mexican hat dance (As long as the terroristas are not shooting at me) WW

gematriot

• Level 4
    • Systema training adapted to YOUR contemporary needs and goals
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:24:33 AM »

"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense. Mark it well. "

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 07:32:08 AM »

Gem=Thank you-wow  from 1927-priceless vidio plus there are some good ones to view on the side-WW

arnold

• the king of cool
  • Level 4
  • oh that will get you killed
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »

Some of the individuals are Wolfie's twin brothers!
I leave you idiots alone for 5 minutes and I come back and you're all dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots
you're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

whitewolf

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »

Hey Arnold-how did u know i had twin wolfie brothers?
That was supossed to be a secret-oh well its out now-screw it- I am happy all know-WW

Webby

• Level 4
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 12:52:39 PM »

I think that the best thing about this clip was that it did not have some guy who likes the sound of his voice talking for ten minutes first. It's just a hear it is, there you go type deal. Great ! I love it, better than 90% of what's on You Tube. All this waffing on drives me nut's, if you have something to show the world get on with it, I can see the grass is growing in the background on some of them I swear !! 

Download