W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• November 17, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The SDTS  (Read 2127 times)

wolftatt

• Forum Member
The SDTS
« on: March 25, 2012, 02:24:31 PM »

I wanted some opinions about Damian Ross and Chris Pizzo. I am a black sash in Wing Chun and study the Filipino styles. I am also very interested in combatives which I have invested in the work of Mr. Hockheim, Nick Hughes, and also two others I  have much respect also, Kelly McCann and Carl Cestari.   

JimH

• Level 4
Re: The SDTS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 05:54:37 PM »

Ross and Pizzo,
Selling repackaged Cestari material and giving Cestari's widow nothing from their stolen gains.
pieces of crap BS artists.
Hope that Helps

If you want Cestari materials ,Buy Cestari materials ,not some knock off crap.

Cestari materials:
http://www.carlcestari.com/STOREFRONT.html

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:24:06 PM »

Phoney Pizzo bastard...
http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php/topic,4097.0.html

Pretends to be a beloved Army captain, just to trick people for money. Disgusting. Talk about stolen valor! What a skunk.

Ross, a New Jersey high school teacher, came on here pretending to be someone else, trying to drum up business, steering people He was discovered and left.

Hock
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:51:53 AM by Hock »

wolftatt

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »

Thanks for the info. Both of these guys I have noticed are very overpriced. I checked out Carl Cestari's website and discovered the same material for a LOT cheaper. Let's hope these guys get what's coming to them.

Samspade

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »

The way:

1.  Buy Hoch SFC #1 learn everything in it.  Practice until you know the matrial buy the book read, study and practice, practice practice.

2.  Buy Hoch SFC #2 and repeat above. 

The thing about it is there are many many people out there that have they own thing.  Hoch has devoted his life to making sure the system is a perfect as it can be.  Put your time and energy into one system learn what is best for you out of this system THEN move on or pick and choose things to add to where your system ends up.  All moves are not for everyone.  If you don't like one then don't learn it or work on it this way we all end up with the same training, but differant. 

It is kind of like cleaning your house.  If you try and clean the entire house at one time you will never get it done.  However, if you clean one room then move to another room and clean it then before you know it, the house is clean.  Emerse yourself into Hoch's system in the beginning, middle and end and when you get to the other side you will be surprised.                                       

With that, don't forget where you came from so your base stays strong.  I hope any of this made since.  if not,  I will stop posting from my telephone.

Download