Hock's Facebook

Hock's Seminars

Hock's Web Page

Hock's Author Page

Hock's WolfPack Author Page

Lauric Enterprises, Inc.

W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry interested in self-defense for moral, legal and ethical purposes.

Hock Fightin' Words Talk Forum

• March 29, 2024, 02:54:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: USA Instructor List page  (Read 5366 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
USA Instructor List page
« on: June 25, 2021, 09:45:42 AM »

It's been 25 years, and for some maybe even 30 years. I have seen thousands and thousands of people in 14 countries those years. Some seek rank. Some seek rank. Some don't, it is up to you. Either way, it's a book keeping nightmare which is why I have reached out to all of the USA active instructors, inactive instructors and black belts here, as many seem to ignore or given up on old-school email. I have updated the USA instructor list. There are only about 120 of you active in just in the USA.

Covid stifled! Check the list. A number of you folks, for a variety of reasons got promotions (yes free) because you are due and deserved. With each individual, I have my reasons why. I just need to see you once in a while, or I've observed your commitment to teaching and pushing the envelope. My call because, as the Big Dawg Kerwood would call me, the "Big Kahuana."

For many I am one line on your resume. Or, useful in your doctrine. Or some teach from my outlines. Of course, you are free to do whatever you want. This is about you, not me.

So please look this page over. You may have been promoted. I may have some errors in your past. I need help in fixing the page. Some instructors are either inactive or cannot be listed here due to the policies of their employers, usually the police or military.

And, if you feel you are an active instructor but aren't listed here, contact me back. This page is a work in progress I am trying to clean up. (Lots of people click on this page.)

As always, there are still no franchise fees or tithings or dues to be an active instructor. I hated this bloodsucking in my past years and will not subject people to them now.

Earning a Black belt in like 2004, doesn't mean you are an active instructor on this page, it just means you earned a black belt once. Lots of people get black belts and never teach, or don't want to. To be active, you need to be...active. Usually, I need to see you when possible.

International instructors list clean-up-catch-up underway for next month.

Here's the USA list-
https://www.forcenecessary.com/hocks-worldwide-certified-instructors/hocks-usa-combatives-pac-fma-instructors/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 05:42:12 PM by Hock »

Download