W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• October 17, 2017, 04:21:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Guns in the USA...Some Questions Answered  (Read 881 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Guns in the USA...Some Questions Answered
« on: November 02, 2015, 04:05:49 AM »

Yes, the USA has a LOT of gun courses. Even in the most anti-gun states, there are still a lot of gun courses available. You can throw a small rock in the USA and hit somebody somewhere fairly nearby with a shooting course.

In the states, there are some places you can go to where you can rent just any gun they have and you can shoot for awhile (and they clean it! My favorite part.) Tons of places, and by and large, I would estimate that most of the instructors for courses over here are okay. Just fine usually. Through the years there is an overall, general collection of a good, basic gun knowledge in the USA that everyone seems to know about. (Yes, there are some knuckleheads).

If I see any problem in the U.S., many are consumed with minutia and love arguing about that small stuff. A lot of discussion is spent not “driving the car,” but rather arguing about “small engine mechanics.” Reviewing experts/psychologist that look into this gun minutia situation call it too much, “internal focus.” (now watch the arguers argue over this point.)

http://forcenecessarytv.blogspot.com/2015/09/guns-in-usajust-some-questions-answered.html

Download