W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• August 22, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ideas on Fighting Inside Cars  (Read 888 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Ideas on Fighting Inside Cars
« on: November 02, 2015, 04:07:29 AM »

Here are some very random thoughts on the car problem. There have been some studies done on car jacking. I have seen some martial systems try to solve the crime. Car jackers usually start on the outside of your car. Most car jacking fights start there or with the door open. But what if he gets inside? Or was inside? Some guys I know of teach what appears to be full out wrestling inside the car's vehicle interior. This problem means that a bad guy was either hiding in your car, or is already in the car and he turns on you. Or, he forced his way completely in somehow. Can happen. Should be considered.

An interior fight ensues in these demos I’ve seen, and I mean some full-out, rough wrestling - neither participant though, not even the presumed, probably untrained street thug, bad-guy-actor, threw a single blow of any kind. Not an a short elbow or a short punch, hammer fist, etc. Nothing to the eyes or throat, dare I even mention.

When I mentioned this to a group once, another guy, a martial arts vet, basically said there was no sense at all in striking because in those close quarters you couldn't get enough force to do any good. HUH? Then he quickly told me that it was obvious I knew nothing about grappling. As much as to say if I knew even an iota of grappling, I wouldn’t raise such a stupid, stupid idea...

Click here:
http://forcenecessarytv.blogspot.com/2015/10/ideas-on-fighting-inside-cars.html

Download