W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry

Hock Hochheim's Combat Talk Forum

• April 29, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Force Necessary: Stick! A Course in Fighting With a Stick  (Read 669 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Force Necessary: Stick! A Course in Fighting With a Stick
« on: November 23, 2015, 02:46:06 AM »

"So-called "stick fighting? We have, I have, organized the Force Necessary: Stick! course two decades ago. Then, inside the other course we have - the PAC Course, the Pacific Archipelago Combatives and Filipino course, there is also more "stick fighting." So, I really teach two different kinds of "stick fighting." A "street" one, if you will and a martial arts one, again if you will. The street one will easily fit inside the martial arts one. However, the martial arts one will not fit inside the street one, and has way more stuff in it to satisfy...well..the art and multi-cultural aspects of the historical use of the stick. This is not something I "love." It is just something I know a lot about and do, and small groups of people ask me about it. Thus, the most efficient doctrine evolves.

Interested people ask if its all just "stick fighting?" What exactly is stick fighting to you? To a martial artist it is a lot of stick-versus-stick dueling. To a cop or self defense seeker, it is just about survival self defense, or used for arrest, control and contain in the security, police and military world..."

For more and photos, click here
http://forcenecessarytv.blogspot.com/2015/11/force-necessary-stick-course-in.html

Download