Hock's Facebook

Hock's Seminars

Hock's Web Page

Hock's Author Page

Hock's WolfPack Author Page

Lauric Enterprises, Inc.

W. Hock Hochheim's

Combat Centric

Talk Forum for Military, Police, Martial Artists and Aware Citizenry interested in self-defense for moral, legal and ethical purposes.

Hock Fightin' Words Talk Forum

• March 28, 2024, 02:27:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Combat Centric Talk Forum Disclaimer  (Read 7019 times)

Hock

• Administrator
  • Level 4
    • www.HocksCQC.com
Combat Centric Talk Forum Disclaimer
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »

Combat Centric Talk Forum and news service does not assume responsibility as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability and up-to-date-ness of information made available here. Combat Centric will make serious and reasonable efforts to correct any incorrect information, but the opinions expressed by people on the talk forum are their first amendment rights opinions and are usually on public figures, public events and academics.

Contact HockHochheim@ForceNecessary.com with complaints. Combat Centric reserves the right to modify, amend, delete, suspend or discontinue any these commentaries without prior notice.

"I will try to fix anything proven untrue or proven wrong. But you have to contact me and give me the information to work with! I do not like removing anything people have posted, though, so prove it to me." - W. Hock Hochheim

All readers should and MUST conduct their own investigations into ALL information, public figures, public events and academics before making any private conclusions. Although this organization does not and cannot review all the messages and/or files posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these files. You remain solely responsible for the content of your information, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless W. Hock Hochheim, the SFC, Lauric and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message and/or file(s).

W. Hock Hochheim
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 07:03:52 AM by Hock »

Download